New Grower Blamo’s first auto grow...

wondering what all of your opinions is on germinating seeds. i am just curious if I'm jumping the gun. If a seeds has soaked for 24 hours and been in paper towel germinating for another 24 hours, the other three have popped and have little tails. should i be thinking of starting another seed? or just wait it out? never had a seed take that long to pop is all.

Some seeds take longer to pop, but then again it could be a dud! It's your decision! If you got extra bean and don't want to play the waiting game, then you know what to do! :headbang:

@Need4Weed yep , I think I’m going to wait until I get home from work today to see if it has poppped and if not maybe just do three, if not start another later this evening . The first three are in pots and under light just waiting to see if and when the will break the surface.:thumbsup:

Attachments

• C6D73F9F-735B-4489-8362-05F665B1E7B4.jpeg
    C6D73F9F-735B-4489-8362-05F665B1E7B4.jpeg
    116.2 KB · Views: 73
  • 9C3C90A7-9147-41C1-BF46-AC3137FB1896.jpeg
    9C3C90A7-9147-41C1-BF46-AC3137FB1896.jpeg
    81.7 KB · Views: 63
@Blamo Welcome to the group and good luck with your grow! A Mephisto mystery grow should be fun to watch, looking forward to following along.

my germ tech.put seed in glass of water 24hr.then in a damp tissue 48hr.then in a pot 48hr should pop up.
i used to jab the seed with my finger till it sunk,i dont bother with that no more.sometimes the seed cracks in the water sometimes not.most times i have a tail in the tissue,sometimes not.8.5 outa 10 times the seed sprouts,sometimes 96hr after i potted it.seeds have popped that had no sign of a tail before i potted it.
if seeds are 2 a penny then yes start again,but they not 2 a penny so give the seed a week in a pot before you start another.
good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:

my germ tech.put seed in glass of water 24hr.then in a damp tissue 48hr.then in a pot 48hr should pop up.
i used to jab the seed with my finger till it sunk,i dont bother with that no more.sometimes the seed cracks in the water sometimes not.most times i have a tail in the tissue,sometimes not.8.5 outa 10 times the seed sprouts,sometimes 96hr after i potted it.seeds have popped that had no sign of a tail before i potted it.
if seeds are 2 a penny then yes start again,but they not 2 a penny so give the seed a week in a pot before you start another.
good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:
good advice right here

@archie gemmill cool and thank you for the knowledge, very insightful. I hear what your saying for sure, def not 2 a penny. I'm just a little over zealous and anxious.:d5:
hi pal just thought i would say hi some seeds even out of the same batch i have had pop days later so have patience :pass:also in autopots its going to get packed in there pal i grow with them and they can get really huge i will tag along on your adventure and thanks for posting on AFN

Back