New Grower Blamo’s first auto grow...

So here are a few photos from day 8 or 9 ish morning. I am still hand watering right now but wondering when you all using auto pots start your first day. I know they say 7-10 days, I was thinking I might just wait until around day 14 to start it up? Any advice will help thanks. I was thinking of starting with 10 litres or so maybe 20 litres. The plants are still rather small so just wondering. I hope you all have a great day and thanks for popping by to check things out.
Top to bottom..1.Black Cream 2.Meph Mystery 3.Jammy Dodgers..method seven shots and without. Dunno if that helps at all.

Attachments

• 9BF48EC4-BBB5-401A-BF68-163BBD0BDDF8.jpeg
    9BF48EC4-BBB5-401A-BF68-163BBD0BDDF8.jpeg
    219.3 KB · Views: 75
29b120cab9363b445633aca6058f3b97.jpg
I switched on the autopots late last night or early morning I guess. First feed of nutrients. Noticed my Black Cream has some leaf mutation, but otherwise everyone looks good so far. I also lowered my light down to 24” and brought the optic 2 gen3 to work along side the kind. Left to right. Jammy Dodgers, Meph Mystery and Black Cream on the end. Thanks and have a good day everyone. Day 11.
@Giant Flying Wombat thanks for explain and showing me Tapatalk def a improvement on the photos I upload✌️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
d717f27fa3f1c9f7c96e48e938b4d639.jpg
day 21 update for the three ladies, all of witch have popped pistols. I had a power outage a few days ago and the temp dropped and rh spiked for a few hours not sure how long. I am sure that I caused my plants to not uptake the nutrients and started to show signs of nutrient burn but have since not gotten any worse. I have sprayed them with a neem oil solution to keep them protected. I hope they will continue to be okay. I have def found autos to be more temperamental than any photos ive grown but hey that’s what it’s all about learning. Sorry I have not updated this in a while but honestly did not think anyone was interested. Anyways not looking for a hug or anything lol but you all have a good day I’ll be off in the distance lurking around here.

IMG_0997.jpg
oh yah, also doing a hand fed 2 gal airpot in hpcc promix. Photo is day 10 for cheese on left and Himalaya blue diesel on right at about 5 or 6 days. Thanks for checking in.

looking great for day 21 really bushed out :thumbsup:
good luck n keep er lit.
:pighug:

Thanks man, I decided to turn this into an experiment that I may have over done. Topped two of them both at different nodes and just lst the other one. I hope I have not stunted them to much I feel like I may just let them bush out this week. I feel like I topped the Black Cream late so a bit hesitant to touch her or them in general. I’m having a hard time wrapping my mind around when to stop manipulating them so they can focus on budding. Being new to autos and small grow spaces. trying to absorb info as much as I can.

Last update for a bit my friend brought me a gift. Little green army man gnome. Holdin down the tent from here on in. Anyone else have gnome in the garden..

7d326a2251a8f9f639a891bf2b417702.jpg
photo of day 24

Back