Nutrients Biotabs, Mephisto MBAP & DIY Cobs

You do make I laugh mate.. all this leaning pheno chat. They look like twins to me.

Way too many hybrids out there IMO. Need to try some 'proper' sativa/indica, as I've now 7 diff strains to toke and they all get me blitzed but can't tell much between em, tbh.

I'm a cynical sod but more and more all this breeder strain talk is just hype bullshit. Finding it difficult to get excited about specific stains as end result same to me. :shrug:

Whats up with you, ya miserable old goat???!!! :crying: :vibe:

They might look like twins to you brother, but you aint looking close enough dude! Was just an observation on the slight differences:shrug:

I here what you're saying that breeders have common traits throughout their range with autos, but thats gonna happen as somehow you need to make the auto version with a "breeding auto" type affair. So yeah, same breeder strains will have similarities. Maybe try different breeders for variety?

I agree to an extent dude. I haven't yet found an auto flower that can compete with uk cheese which is my preferred strain of all time. I probably never will find an auto that matches it because at the end of the day my perfect strain has to be crossed with something else to make the auto version. I need two tents really: one for autos and vegging, and one for flowering photoperiods.

I don't agree that hybrids are the problem though mate? Best strains I've ever smoked are all hybrids. Clearly a very personal thing bro.

Last edited:
Whats up with you, ya miserable old goat???!!! :crying: :vibe:

They might look like twins to you brother, but you aint looking close enough dude! Was just an observation on the slight differences:shrug:

I here what you're saying that breeders have common traits throughout their range with autos, but thats gonna happen as somehow you need to make the auto version with a "breeding auto" type affair. So yeah, same breeder strains will have similarities. Maybe try different breeders for variety?

I agree to an extent dude. I haven't yet found an auto flower that can compete with uk cheese which is my preferred strain of all time. I probably never will find an auto that matches it because at the end of the day my perfect strain has to be crossed with something else to make the auto version. I need two tents really: one for autos and vegging, and one for flowering photoperiods.

I don't agree that hybrids are the problem though mate? Best strains I've ever smoked are all hybrids. Clearly a very personal thing bro.

Mate of course hybrids are good, wouldn't be into canna if not. Just a general malaise in feeling towards the different 'strains', when to me it's much of a muchness, racy high followed by body stone off most.

I'll tell u what though the high off the outdoor girls is really nice and dreamy, no racy mess unlike the indoor stuff. Wonder what I need to intro indoors to capture that.

@Sensi Jay can you get cuttings of cheese or blues around your way mate?

2nd grow I did was cross of exodus cheese and chemdawg, reg seed photo too, so none of this auto to blame. Just same as above mate, I've still got couple of g left over that I go to as reference.. racy high followed by body stone not any better than the autos in my opinion.

Curious to try proper cheese, but no facility to grow em out.

Mate of course hybrids are good, wouldn't be into canna if not. Just a general malaise in feeling towards the different 'strains', when to me it's much of a muchness, racy high followed by body stone off most.

I'll tell u what though the high off the outdoor girls is really nice and dreamy, no racy mess unlike the indoor stuff. Wonder what I need to intro indoors to capture that.

Maybe just summed it up mate? I love outdoor weed, maybe the sun is the only way to get the real benefits into the weed? Makes sense to my hippy brain.

2nd grow I did was cross of exodus cheese and chemdawg, reg seed photo too, so none of this auto to blame. Just same as above mate, I've still got couple of g left over that I go to as reference.. racy high followed by body stone not any better than the autos in my opinion.

Curious to try proper cheese, but no facility to grow em out.

Cheese x chemdawg I've not head of mate. For me, crossing cheese is ridiculous really. Like watering down beer?

I reckon you should try some from the link I PM'd a little while back mate. Honestly don't think you'll be disappointed with those strains brother.

I do think there is too much crossing going on mate. And I guess thats maybe what you're saying? Too many too similar crosses doing roughly the same job?

Cheese x chemdawg I've not head of mate. For me, crossing cheese is ridiculous really. Like watering down beer?

I reckon you should try some from the link I PM'd a little while back mate. Honestly don't think you'll be disappointed with those strains brother.

I do think there is too much crossing going on mate. And I guess thats maybe what you're saying? Too many too similar crosses doing roughly the same job?

It was more the pleasant memories of the chemdog that enticed me. Good breeder too, used to get some fire going back few years now.

Yep you summed it up on second point mate.

I will likely try those for next yr outdoor photos!

It was more the pleasant memories of the chemdog that enticed me. Good breeder too, used to get some fire going back few years now.

Yep you summed it up on second point mate.

I will likely try those for next yr outdoor photos!

Sorry mate I didn't mean to slap your choice of cheese x chemdawg! I get why you tried it. I think with classics like cheese, chemdawg, etc they are never gonna be beaten by crossing them with something else. That just instantly changes the terp profile and characteristics of the high.

But as soon as I wrote that that I realised it was bollocks, because if nobody tried crossing stuff we wouldn't have chemdawg! Stoned mate. Ignore everything coming out of my gob :crying:

Back