Nutrients Biotabs, Mephisto MBAP & DIY Cobs

Ahhh nice,well I have some livers n cheese here,and hopefully soon have some NCH.dont think I'll ever get round to trying blue dream,unless it's available in auto form?? I can safely say my days of fannying around with photos is well and truly over.
I'm with you on the skunk [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]...it's where it all started man :pass:

Dinafem do a blue dream auto mate. Haven't tried it as it's not very strong. About 14% I think. Still heard people saying its really nice though, so maybe worth a try.

I gotta say I want to try some photoperiods but it is a ball ache eh? Looooong. But....... some awesome crosses of exodus cheese, psychosis "cheese", blues etc are all available in the UK and look bloody good! Do one grow, clone like a mad man and find a few keepers. Then much easier as it's clone from then on :pass:

Biotabs munching Mephisto MBAP pair now on day 12 or so I think. Not really sure tbh.

They seem to have found the Biotabs burried in the pot as you can see if you look at the colour of the leaf tips! Plenty of nutes :)

Lovely looking plants and development seems good. Always a little slow at the start with tabs as the soil comes alive, but looks like they're off now.

Ripleys leaning pheno bottom, 3BOG pheno at the top.

a720ad37fc88060d8d5d62600ce62fff.jpg

4ed8015aa99a6a9d38ce13049817fe57.jpg

Their home.

8482a978bf157ae234574efa066e5bea.jpg

:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How you feeling today sick boy? :pass:

Good man, thanks for asking. Out of the hospital today, girlfriend downloaded Far Cry 3 as she wanted to play something, so I'm gonna lay back, roll one and be backseat gaming tonight :pass:.

Forgot to mention, your plants look lovelier by the day :d5:.

Good man, thanks for asking. Out of the hospital today, girlfriend downloaded Far Cry 3 as she wanted to play something, so I'm gonna lay back, roll one and be backseat gaming tonight :pass:.

Forgot to mention, your plants look lovelier by the day :d5:.

Good to hear dude. Take things easy :thumbsup:

Thanks for the kind words mate :cheers:

Run of good karma continues man..... managed to secure funding for a new business venture today :woohoo1: :vibe:

Dinafem do a blue dream auto mate. Haven't tried it as it's not very strong. About 14% I think. Still heard people saying its really nice though, so maybe worth a try.

I gotta say I want to try some photoperiods but it is a ball ache eh? Looooong. But....... some awesome crosses of exodus cheese, psychosis "cheese", blues etc are all available in the UK and look bloody good! Do one grow, clone like a mad man and find a few keepers. Then much easier as it's clone from then on :pass:
Cheers for the heads up mate,but 14% thc ain't gonna cut it with this boy :crying:
I've got enough mephisto seeds to sink a ship,from what I've read,mephisto is the way forward.lovingvthe way my plants are growing,I've done a lot of fastbuds stuff,and they are good,but so far,mephisto are the closest I've come photos :pass:

Back