Nutrients Biotabs, Mephisto MBAP & DIY Cobs

Cheers for the heads up mate,but 14% thc ain't gonna cut it with this boy :crying:
I've got enough mephisto seeds to sink a ship,from what I've read,mephisto is the way forward.lovingvthe way my plants are growing,I've done a lot of fastbuds stuff,and they are good,but so far,mephisto are the closest I've come photos :pass:

I kinda feel the same mate, but realising more and more that thc isn't the only answer. I look for a certain high rather than just strength. Some weed gets me much more wasted than the % would suggest. It's all the other active substances I think.

Saying that, it's gotta be strong too or I just feel frustrated! :crying:

I kinda feel the same mate, but realising more and more that thc isn't the only answer. I look for a certain high rather than just strength. Some weed gets me much more wasted than the % would suggest. It's all the other active substances I think.

Saying that, it's gotta be strong too or I just feel frustrated! :crying:

Terpenes are the key! Terpenes have been shown to modulate the effects of Cannabis, Pinine for example is stimulating while myrcene is narcotic. All the other Terpenes and cannabinoids also contribute but the Terpenes and the entourage effect as its dubbed are so profound that people are adding pure terps to there dabs to modulate the high. Future vibes ,Star Trek style! dab me up Scotty.

Terpenes are the key! Terpenes have been shown to modulate the effects of Cannabis, Pinine for example is stimulating while myrcene is narcotic. All the other Terpenes and cannabinoids also contribute but the Terpenes and the entourage effect as its dubbed are so profound that people are adding pure terps to there dabs to modulate the high. Future vibes ,Star Trek style! dab me up Scotty.
bunny you hit the nail on the head man its not all about thc content terpenes is where its at iv found a company that sells pure cannabis terpenes here where im at il let yal know how it goes some super lemon haze and sour diesel first on the list :pass:

bunny you hit the nail on the head man its not all about thc content terpenes is where its at iv found a company that sells pure cannabis terpenes here where im at il let yal know how it goes some super lemon haze and sour diesel first on the list :pass:

Nice AN! Is that in the EU ? Love your first choices. What type of dabs have you been Making?

Last edited:
Nice AN! Is that in the EU ? Love your first choices. What type of dabs have you been Making?
yea bunny it is in the eu easily found online PM me if you want names iv found two companies i like the look of one in my country and one in the uk both carry alot of terpene profiles i went with the sour D and SLH because iv tried them before in bud form so il be able to jugde how good they are thats my thinking anyways . i make bubble hash and rosin for the most part easy and no messing with chemicals or vacum purging im going to buy a bubble man trinty vape pen and mix the terps with the rosin to make some terp sauce and that will be my in my pocket from then on :hookah:

Day 21 or thereabouts for my pair of MBAPs. Really getting stuck into the Biotabs now and showing some rather interesting shades of DARK green! Lol. All good, I'm sure they will be good.

Looking healthy and showing nice development, if a slow still.

be31f2e9b72f63ca0bd5b34a131a3573.jpg

85dda6abd34bd7d31b56649fcf8ac90d.jpg

e45975426909d7cf1d4a42420b9f7274.jpg

2349cdd81353449756db896356c6d4bd.jpg

Their home.

cc4c1ee1e5c2bf71ddfb37cf25a6fbf7.jpg

e1ec1854c16edb5c6841587803bca0aa.jpg

:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Day 12 or so for the MBAPs. Looking like they are getting plenty of organic food / bacteria shit already @Biotabs F69. Look at the colour of them! :)

Haven't really watered yet as still plenty of moisture in the big pot from the original soak with the initial Biotabs concoction. Have been keeping the babies well misted though.

Can't get much better than Biotabs, Mephisto and Cobs! :)

14f1ec60dd2e6fa01d25c8c64c05e24f.jpg

Ripleys leaning pheno.

b3e82551f29aa423158919ec2648db44.jpg

3BOG leaning pheno.

b61106255895d945420312e19f17f264.jpg

3263b87aaadfa1eb87bcce6b0e511970.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You do make I laugh mate.. all this leaning pheno chat. They look like twins to me.

Way too many hybrids out there IMO. Need to try some 'proper' sativa/indica, as I've now 7 diff strains to toke and they all get me blitzed but can't tell much between em, tbh.

I'm a cynical sod but more and more all this breeder strain talk is just hype bullshit. Finding it difficult to get excited about specific stains as end result same to me. :shrug:

Back