Nutrients Biotabs, Mephisto MBAP & DIY Cobs

No they're way beyond showing sex mate. They have small pre flower/bud sites already :shrug:

Actually pretty annoyed with myself as I need this weed due to being fookin skint. Dick head!! Shoulda got it together more and done things properly but just threw stuff together as funds so limited. I don't even know what the fookin temperature in there is!! :cuss:

Def nowt to do with genetics mate. Don't suspect that for a minute. Definitely the cack-handed oaf supervising the tent :deadhorse:

@hippy71

PICS .....

The last set looks fine .... make sure pots are really wet and they should take off ... remember both combined just have to equal 1 plant or better !!

they will be smaller than if 1 plant one pot ...

but like we discussed this is way more kinky :crying:

:bighug:

Can't bring myself to photograph them mate. Mad enough with myself, don't want to see pics of the runts as well!

BTW both combined will be nowhere near even my worst plant to date. They are ridiculously small. Few buds on each one. Grrrrr.

@Ryker604 @Slowmo

They are less than 3 weeks! Maybe 17 days or so?! I really don't think it's lack of root space? They are in a 15 litre pot full to the brim. I grew two amnesia in the same 2 litre pot and didn't have issues :shrug:

I have never seen a plant go into flower so quick and whilst so small! I'm not bothered particularly, just confused :cheers:

I'll get pics in a minute after :baked:

Didn't know that you have already grown more plants in one pot, thought that this was your first try. Don't know much about the topic, so my suggestion are just general :smoking:. Anyway, first time that I hear that a plant flowers after 15 days, interesting :pop:.

Can't bring myself to photograph them mate. Mad enough with myself, don't want to see pics of the runts as well!

BTW both combined will be nowhere near even my worst plant to date. They are ridiculously small. Few buds on each one. Grrrrr.
bet those lil nugs are sum of the frostiest you have ever grown :smoking: not a total loss i bet you can re use the soil which will still be pretty charged up with nutes

I transplanted my MBAP from coco into dwc, then the ac broke, and i put them back in coco...they stalled for about a week or more, but they caught up pretty quick. They were as big as the others, and i had the twins in the same pot. They hermied from the heat, i chopped em, probly shouldnt have. MBAP is a huge plant, i have the new one in dwc, its godzilla

Didn't know that you have already grown more plants in one pot, thought that this was your first try. Don't know much about the topic, so my suggestion are just general :smoking:. Anyway, first time that I hear that a plant flowers after 15 days, interesting :pop:.

Yeah mate, and some people on here do it a lot I think. I don't think two plants in one pot is the issue, I think it's something numpty boy here has done!

I transplanted my MBAP from coco into dwc, then the ac broke, and i put them back in coco...they stalled for about a week or more, but they caught up pretty quick. They were as big as the others, and i had the twins in the same pot. They hermied from the heat, i chopped em, probly shouldnt have. MBAP is a huge plant, i have the new one in dwc, its godzilla

You may have just solved the problem mate!! Reading your post reminded me that I "transferred" these two MBAPs!! Nice memory, stoner! :crying:

I whipped them out of the pot, converted the "soil" to biotabs spec, and then replanted the twins. Must have stunted the feckers in the process.

Mystery over it seems?

Lol thats funny man. Mbap can take Alot of nutes, id keep pushing it as much as u can, i keep upping and upping it and havent burned her yet, just keeps getting larger. Actually its kinda too big, didnt expect that...its not even started stretching yet...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Lol thats funny man. Mbap can take Alot of nutes, id keep pushing it as much as u can, i keep upping and upping it and havent burned her yet, just keeps getting larger. Actually its kinda too big, didnt expect that...its not even started stretching yet...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Thanks man. Just realising that between you and the other lads chiming in on this thread I can now identify a few reasons for stunting!

Transplant (clumsy)
Over heated from below
Under watered

So it's a bit of a miracle they're still alive!!! :)

df52d29a5d715aa65dc8707cab9b46ef.jpg

0b3868f09d22c60c2c6a778966309f94.jpg

f1b76525a5aa2e9ac8d02ebeea010fb2.jpg

279c379521978c8202c807b4f35bf96f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Canna can take a lot of abuse J expected a shrivelled mess they will still produce some fine flower,maybe just shocked into flower early. They might well get bigger than you expect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back