Nutrients Biotabs, Mephisto Grape Crinkle, Cobs, 315 CMH, Coco

As soon as funds will allow. I'm starting from total scratch again so just got the tent sorted. Got pots, just need lights, medium and seeds. I'm on a Spanish island.

[emoji41]

Cool man. Can sort you out a starter pack gratis if you fancy some organic Biotabs goodness [emoji3]

Just to add, some of the few folks I know on here may notice I’ve had a name change.

That’s because I’m now going to be helping out Sir Biotabs F69 in the Biotabs section! Whoop whoop [emoji3]

So because Sir F69 is so busy travelling the world and living it up I will be here to try and help people with any queries and also to help anyone who wants to try out the lovely organic Biotabs growing system [emoji3] [emoji172]

Well, this deserves a rep slap :slap:. You're doing a great job channeling a positive organic vibe, right on :d5:.

And the babies are looking lovely :greenthumb:.

As soon as funds will allow. I'm starting from total scratch again so just got the tent sorted. Got pots, just need lights, medium and seeds. I'm on a Spanish island.

[emoji41]
Just planing a trip next year to one of the main islands of spain next year found a good place called the ovni club that il be making the center point of my trip [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106] goodluck with the bio tabs some yummy organic buds in your future you doing auto flowers if so id reccomend seedstockers / dutch passion or mephisto seedstockers has the best prices and you can custom build your order anything form one seed to several thousand there based in barcelona

Sent from my HUAWEI CUN-L01 using Tapatalk

Just planing a trip next year to one of the main islands of spain next year found a good place called the ovni club that il be making the center point of my trip [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106] goodluck with the bio tabs some yummy organic buds in your future you doing auto flowers if so id reccomend seedstockers / dutch passion or mephisto seedstockers has the best prices and you can custom build your order anything form one seed to several thousand there based in barcelona

Sent from my HUAWEI CUN-L01 using Tapatalk
Yep. Got my heart set on Cream Cookies by Fast Buds and maybe some Cream Caramel autos.

[emoji41]

My ex did a Cream Caramel Auto mate and it was lovely. Much nicer than her! [emoji23]

Really good indica hit. Yum.
Baaahahahahaha love it!!

It's the indica hit I'm after to help with sleep and stress/anxiety so I'll deffo give that a go. One of my fave strains to relax with is Cream 47 but they don't make them in auto form sadly. I can't wait to get growing again though :D

[emoji41]

Back