Nutrients Biotabs, Mephisto Grape Crinkle, Cobs, 315 CMH, Coco

Been PHing this grow dude. Never bothered before. Just one res on a previous grow. I think they prefer it higher.

Erm your guess is as good as mine regarding days mate? I’ll go with you [emoji23] 25

are you able to cheak the mediums ph in any way be intesting to see what the tabs run untouched
:pass:

why the ph ing thought there was no need with tabs or where you just trying somthing ?

Basically, last grow with tabs in autopots and coco I got some defs/lock out in the middle of the grow. It was almost 100% because I let them get cold for a couple of days/nights. Way too cold at the roots for sure.

I just wanted to rule out PH really as that grow that locked out briefly wasn’t PH’d.

Hope that makes sense!

What kind of organic root juice are you using? And how much?

Been thinking about adding an organic root stim to the line up after talking with you not a while ago.

Nice little name change there mate! [emoji3][emoji3]

It’s the growers ark root tonic mate. Smells like poop in an old pond, but I tell you I’ve never seen roots grow like that. My photos were the same when potting up, roots everywhere.

10/11 quid a litre mate.

Basically, last grow with tabs in autopots and coco I got some defs/lock out in the middle of the grow. It was almost 100% because I let them get cold for a couple of days/nights. Way too cold at the roots for sure.

I just wanted to rule out PH really as that grow that locked out briefly wasn’t PH’d.

Hope that makes sense!
yup i edited my question after i figured thats what you done myself :smoking:

No way to check soil PH for me mate. Unless I buy a new ph pen after!
dont worry about it iv been thinking alot about root zone temps lately due to me doing some organics next month any tips keeping those pot warm but not cooking i have a tube heater like you do you run it on a timer or whats your thoughts on the subject i dont want lazy cold microbes and whatever else is in a organic soil mix

dont worry about it iv been thinking alot about root zone temps lately due to me doing some organics next month any tips keeping those pot warm but not cooking i have a tube heater like you do you run it on a timer or whats your thoughts on the subject i dont want lazy cold microbes and whatever else is in a organic soil mix

I’ve made all the mistakes possible there mate! Too cold, too hot, etc. Too cold and it all shuts down. Too hot and the soil gets super “hot” and you run into N tox issues if you’re not careful. See my GBOG ten week veg plant that was so dark the leaves were almost black!

I use 4 bricks on their ends and a plastic tray on top. So the bricks are like table legs. Put your bar heater under the tray and set it on something like 30% round the dial on the heater. This seems to be about spot on. I find generally the heater isn’t needed for lights on except in winter mate.

Hope that helps dude.

I’ve made all the mistakes possible there mate! Too cold, too hot, etc. Too cold and it all shuts down. Too hot and the soil gets super “hot” and you run into N tox issues if you’re not careful. See my GBOG ten week veg plant that was so dark the leaves were almost black!

I use 4 bricks on their ends and a plastic tray on top. So the bricks are like table legs. Put your bar heater under the tray and set it on something like 30% round the dial on the heater. This seems to be about spot on. I find generally the heater isn’t needed for lights on except in winter mate.

Hope that helps dude.
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back