Nutrients Biotabs, Mephisto Grape Crinkle, Cobs, 315 CMH, Coco

Little update for my Biotabs Gorilla girls.

Not really sure how old they are! 25 days + I reckon.

Getting happier after being a bit miserable. It was my fault! Suddenly realised I was massively under watering them [emoji23]

Bell end.

Looking ok now and they’ve got some decent roots so should be good.

3 x Gorilla OG looking very similar to ones I’ve grown before. 1 x Gorillagasm looking very short and stocky with big fat rounded leaves. Looks like it could be a nice indica leaning plant [emoji3]

My fav so far.

4c31ed3b8e99bcb3bc0d565e4200e8dc.jpg

This next one is the one that’s gone into flowering already. Quite an odd structure. Bit of leaf tucking.

da0bde2ae361209e1630e6cfe6965909.jpg

Meh.

e74b2bbcbe6bc9be355251d6c53089e7.jpg

Short stocky Gorillagasm.

162a39b2ed3f2245c77de64f67aab4c3.jpg

Family shot.

4e25fff190fe60a561bfbfcdf91e1d22.jpg

93ee52a5663a2b4d89526e5a0dfa72e6.jpg

Happy Biotabs growing everyone [emoji3]

I have kind of realised I've made a bit of a balls up of this grow! :crying:

Got some weird shit going on with run off PH being high?

Plants are stunted from transplant.

Underwatered.

FFS! :crying:

Too much going on to distract me at the moment.

@Spanglish got a date tomorrow mate with a hippy woman who wants to live in a cave house in Andalucia! She's already looking online :woohoo1:

And they are still doing all right :thumbsup:. But I get you, really annoying when you don't pay enough attention :doh:.

Now wait, so the plan is growing/DJing from some cave house in Spain in the near future? Very 21st century hippy, keeping up with the times, I like it :smoking:.

And they are still doing all right [emoji106]. But I get you, really annoying when you don't pay enough attention :doh:.

Now wait, so the plan is growing/DJing from some cave house in Spain in the near future? Very 21st century hippy, keeping up with the times, I like it :smoking:.

Yeah baby! Well DJ is a sideline mate, music production is my passion from previous life before I became a boring old sod. So making electronic music and growing from a cave house [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

And yeah they still look ok thanks mate. But again it’s made me realise it’s all or nothing if you want the best results. No slack hippy behaviour any more [emoji23]

Back