Nutrients Biotabs, Mephisto Grape Crinkle, Cobs, 315 CMH, Coco

dammm no more hippy grows to follow thats a bit shit:shrug: but best of luck to you in your new venture mate hope it works out well for you and dont be a stranger drop in and say hello from time to time :pass:

Haha sorry dude! You don’t need my nonsense in your life mate [emoji23][emoji23]

I shall be around anyway, and hopefully you’ll be able to follow me as a record label and DJ fairly soon [emoji106]

I’ll still be following you on here mate so keep on doing what you’re doing.

Finally my last plant is down! And relax!!

Last of the 3 x Gorilla OGs is down at gawd knows how many days. A lot. She’s a big smelly girl. Have tried a few tester buds off her and I can only describe it as sweet amnesia haze. Almost peach flavour to it as well. Much nicer than the other pheno of GOG which looks great as it’s all big chunky nugs.

This is much more Sativa with colas made of individual stacks of calyxes. Looks quite strange. Tastes and smells awesome. Nice mellow high. Quite a nice change from the absolute hammering I’ve been getting from the DiscoBiscuit [emoji23]

For the record, she has had Biotabs Bio PK every watering for the last few weeks. I figured as she’s really old, the tabs themselves must be well and truly spent. She seems to have like the PK as it’s got plenty of N in it as well [emoji106]

So that wraps up another journal! Amazing. Actually completed another journal! I’ll post some pics when it’s dry.

I think that’s possibly it for me and growing as well. At least for a long time to come anyway. I’m suddenly aware there’s other things I should be doing [emoji106]

Anyone wanna be a Biotabs forum rep?? [emoji172]

Would give you a rep slap for this but still can't :shrug:. Anyway, youz a good grower dude and I wish you luck with all your future plans :pighug:.

Would give you a rep slap for this but still can't :shrug:. Anyway, youz a good grower dude and I wish you luck with all your future plans :pighug:.

Thank you and thank you again dude [emoji3]

I will still be around and following your grows mate [emoji106]

Can't remember if I did much of a smoke report on the 3 Gorilla OGs so thought I'd do a quick one .......

1. 70 days or so. Classic Gorilla OG. Thick stemmed chunky plant. Golf ball nugs all over. Exactly the same as the previous two GOGs I grew. Proper 50/50 type hybrid, with enough CBD to be heavy. Man. Fruit salad taste and smell with OG undertones.

2. 82 days maybe? Half way between 1 and 3. More sativa than 1. Colas rather than golf ball nuggets. Some stacking calyx / foxtaily type structure to the colas, but still chunky monkey. I fooked up the drying so its poop in a joint as low smell and taste. Stick it in the volcano at 6.5 temp setting though and it rocks! Really strong (it's silver with the amount of trichs on it) and surprisingly quite heavy as well as rushy. Makes me a right gimpy fool for about 15 minutes after a few bags of this one. Quite trippy and almost a bit drunk feeling for a while. Nice.

3. 90+ days. The most sativa leaning one. Biiiiig fat colas entirely made of stacked calyx / foxtaily type buds. Some mad purple colours on the tips. Very frosty but not like number 2. The most open bud structure of the 3 by far. Absolutely honks this one! Pure amnesia haze! There's a bit of the GOG fruit salad smell in there, but it's pretty much all ammo. Amazin. Lovely smell and sharp lemony sweet taste. Nice hybrid balanced high on this one, still with plenty of CBD to make give it some bollocks though. I bloody hate uppy weed that never smacks me in the back of the head. This one looks like pure sativa, but as it's an auto I reckon it has around 1% CBD maybe.

All very nice. All yielded really well. Lovely clean organic Biotabs taste and smell, with no nastiness at all. Good stuff all round.

Well the Gorillagasm by “Top Shelf Elite” ( [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]) is down and in the bin. What a waste of time, energy and effort. Neither Top Shelf nor Elite it turns out.

Nice roots though, although I don’t see too many of the really fine roots?

6809bcb5bc0152516ddf22059baa4f4c.jpg

Hi there, I bought the gorrilla gasm and and another strain from them, the plants did not flower, I don’t know the reason why ypu binned them, was that also the reason ?

Hi there, I bought the gorrilla gasm and and another strain from them, the plants did not flower, I don’t know the reason why ypu binned them, was that also the reason ?

Sorry mate that was me in a previous guise you asked and I missed it.

Yep same issue. Nice looking plant. But no flowery. Auto my arse! Shame as if I could have stuck it under 12/12 I reckon it would have been a decent plant.

Are they still on the scene??

Sorry mate that was me in a previous guise you asked and I missed it.

Yep same issue. Nice looking plant. But no flowery. Auto my arse! Shame as if I could have stuck it under 12/12 I reckon it would have been a decent plant.

Are they still on the scene??

Yes there still on the scene selling there junk of genetics. They grew enormous, wondering if some dopey guy packed the fem as autos. But either way they were junk, waste of time and money.

Back