Nutrients Biotabs, Mephisto Grape Crinkle, Cobs, 315 CMH, Coco

Finally my last plant is down! And relax!!

Last of the 3 x Gorilla OGs is down at gawd knows how many days. A lot. She’s a big smelly girl. Have tried a few tester buds off her and I can only describe it as sweet amnesia haze. Almost peach flavour to it as well. Much nicer than the other pheno of GOG which looks great as it’s all big chunky nugs.

This is much more Sativa with colas made of individual stacks of calyxes. Looks quite strange. Tastes and smells awesome. Nice mellow high. Quite a nice change from the absolute hammering I’ve been getting from the DiscoBiscuit [emoji23]

For the record, she has had Biotabs Bio PK every watering for the last few weeks. I figured as she’s really old, the tabs themselves must be well and truly spent. She seems to have like the PK as it’s got plenty of N in it as well [emoji106]

So that wraps up another journal! Amazing. Actually completed another journal! I’ll post some pics when it’s dry.

I think that’s possibly it for me and growing as well. At least for a long time to come anyway. I’m suddenly aware there’s other things I should be doing [emoji106]

Anyone wanna be a Biotabs forum rep?? [emoji172]

Last of the 3 x Gorilla OGs is down at gawd knows how many days. A lot. She’s a big smelly girl. Have tried a few tester buds off her and I can only describe it as sweet amnesia haze. Almost peach flavour to it as well. Much nicer than the other pheno of GOG which looks great as it’s all big chunky nugs.

This is much more Sativa with colas made of individual stacks of calyxes. Looks quite strange. Tastes and smells awesome. Nice mellow high. Quite a nice change from the absolute hammering I’ve been getting from the DiscoBiscuit [emoji23]

For the record, she has had Biotabs Bio PK every watering for the last few weeks. I figured as she’s really old, the tabs themselves must be well and truly spent. She seems to have like the PK as it’s got plenty of N in it as well [emoji106]

So that wraps up another journal! Amazing. Actually completed another journal! I’ll post some pics when it’s dry.

I think that’s possibly it for me and growing as well. At least for a long time to come anyway. I’m suddenly aware there’s other things I should be doing [emoji106]

What are you doing instead mate? Thought u biotabs rep for life. Lol

Nice grow, looking forward to the harvest pics.

What are you doing instead mate? Thought u biotabs rep for life. Lol

Nice grow, looking forward to the harvest pics.

Record label mate. Well the modern dance music equivalent. Online.

Wish me luck as it’s 20 plus years since I was in that business and things have changed. A lot!

Hope you’re good buddy [emoji106]

PS. Don’t think I’ll be anything for life mate. Too much of a free spirit for that sort of commitment!

Congrats on the harvest and wrap up of another top journal mate :d5: :smoking: enjoy all them sticky nugglets :eyebrows:

Really enjoy lurking along your grows and you always put out some top grade plants and nuggage, so hope your not done done with growing pal and we see your sexy green ladies sometime in the future whenever it maybe, never say never hey :thumbsup:

Best of luck with the new venture hope it takes you to a happy place, don't forget to swing on by these parts and catch up on all the fun :bighug::pass:

Congrats on the harvest and wrap up of another top journal mate :d5: :smoking: enjoy all them sticky nugglets :eyebrows:

Really enjoy lurking along your grows and you always put out some top grade plants and nuggage, so hope your not done done with growing pal and we see your sexy green ladies sometime in the future whenever it maybe, never say never hey :thumbsup:

Best of luck with the new venture hope it takes you to a happy place, don't forget to swing on by these parts and catch up on all the fun :bighug::pass:

Thanks very much buddy, very kind words [emoji106]

The same goes to you dude. Always a pleasure.

I will definitely be on here to watch everyone else grow some crackers mate, no doubt about that [emoji3]

Well, I'll be sad to see you go and hope you pop in now and then but wish you all the best pal. Thanks for everything dude [emoji41][emoji106]

Sent from Fraggle Rock

Haha don’t be sad mate. I’ll def still be around from time to time.

Thanks for the kind words dude [emoji106]

Record label mate. Well the modern dance music equivalent. Online.

Wish me luck as it’s 20 plus years since I was in that business and things have changed. A lot!

Hope you’re good buddy [emoji106]

PS. Don’t think I’ll be anything for life mate. Too much of a free spirit for that sort of commitment!
dammm no more hippy grows to follow thats a bit shit:shrug: but best of luck to you in your new venture mate hope it works out well for you and dont be a stranger drop in and say hello from time to time :pass:

All the best in your new venture. :thumbsup: Its been fun and very instructional watching you threads and posts. Thanks for the great sharing. :hookah:

Well thanks very much mate, wasn’t expecting that [emoji106]

Every single thing I know came from others on here, so hopefully I passed some of it on to newer people [emoji3]

Back