Nutrients Biotabs, Mephisto Grape Crinkle, Cobs, 315 CMH, Coco

im almost there with you mate for the amounts we run compared to sir biotabs its not worth using a 5 or 8 bag set i just use a 220 75 and 25 .
the 75 is really some of the best hash you will ever smoke i urge you to try it at least once if you havnt

Yeah tried it mate. A few times. The older I get the less I can be bothered to piss about though to be fair. I reckon I’ve got max a year more of making hash before I simply can’t be arsed! lol [emoji106]

Hey Amigo!

Love the plants :)

This was the Hash when it was dried in a dry freezer ;)
Awesome smell come from this, am super happy!

IMG_4400.JPG

Hey Amigo!

View attachment 920277
that looks mighty fine you still doing it the old fashioned way with elbow grease no washing machines ?

Hey Amigo!

View attachment 920277

Very nice mate. I have one bit of hash made from Blues that smells really strong of sweet sherbet [emoji3]

that looks mighty fine you still doing it the old fashioned way with elbow grease no washing machines ?

No the elbows are chilling again...
Bought a washing machine for €80.
Am liking the ease and it fastens up the process, but have the idea. due to the brute force of the washing machine loads of pieces of vegetal material is chiming though the screens.
So will try a elbow session again and compare the 2 quality's.
Green greetings!

Am liking the ease and it fastens up the process, but have the idea. due to the brute force of the washing machine loads of pieces of vegetal material is chiming though the screens.
Green greetings!

If you're new to the washing machine, I really recommend the video below from Frenchy Cannoli - he's an old hashish master and this is a part of his lectures, it's an hour long:

He claims that there will be plant material going through the screens if you over-do it with the ice (paraphrasing). Also recommend this video to all you bubble hash lovers out there, really worth the watch :thumbsup:.

Of course, credit goes to @Slater for pointing it out :d5:.

If you're new to the washing machine, I really recommend the video below from Frenchy Cannoli - he's an old hashish master and this is a part of his lectures, it's an hour long:

He claims that there will be plant material going through the screens if you over-do it with the ice (paraphrasing). Also recommend this video to all you bubble hash lovers out there, really worth the watch :thumbsup:.

Of course, credit goes to @Slater for pointing it out :d5:.

Ahh thanks man!
am fan of french cannoil! and am hopefully attending one of his workshops in denmark.
But am going to check out and enjoy this video!
thank buddy!

Green greetings!
wow i would have thought the machine would have been gentler than a mad man beating a bucket of ice and weed to death :crying:
is it one like in the video above must look into getting one of these :pass:

Back