Nutrients BIOTABS HELP, CUSTOMER FEEDBACK & GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD

I got my shipping notification on 29th April... still haven't recieved my 420 order and I'm UK based.
If anyone from BioTabs checks this regularly, please look into:

Your Shipment [HASHTAG]#000000489[/HASHTAG] for Order [HASHTAG]#000000952[/HASHTAG]

I got my shipping notification on 29th April... still haven't recieved my 420 order and I'm UK based.
If anyone from BioTabs checks this regularly, please look into:

Your Shipment [HASHTAG]#000000489[/HASHTAG] for Order [HASHTAG]#000000952[/HASHTAG]

Email them. Fastest way to get a response, usually they respond within a day.

support@biotabs.nl I believe. It should be in the email you have from them or on the website. Do not reply directly to the ship notification email.

Email them. Fastest way to get a response, usually they respond within a day.

support@biotabs.nl I believe. It should be in the email you have from them or on the website. Do not reply directly to the ship notification email.

Thanks bubbles, I just emailed them. I also found a number to call so I might give them a bell later.

Yikes I hope you get your order. Would you keep us posted..? I’ve been back and forth on biotabs for a while and I absolutely can’t risk the expense and the shipping if this is even a seldom occurrence

It will get there...trust that...or they will try to make it right with you somehow if it doesn't. They take pretty good care of their customers.

No different than having to wait 2 weeks sometimes on domestic orders really. Relative to the extra distance it has to travel, and the 2 different countries' customs it has to pass through....I say it's pretty good.

Also, I'm sure they dont have a huge staff. They arent some massive conglomerate like Amazon..with an entire team for each division of the company.

I waited 2 years to get the nerve to try ordering, and sure...it takes a month...but it got here, and it was all good...and I have since ordered again, and it arrived in perfect shape...in the same amount of time..again. All you have to do is know you wanna grow a month in advance. I think we all know we are still gonna be growing next month...and the month after, and the next 1000 months too lol

Back