Nutrients BIOTABS HELP, CUSTOMER FEEDBACK & GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD

Hi just a quick question I have a pack of the biotabs can I use them without any of the other additives from the starter pack or is it essential to use them as I haven't got any of the kit left other then the actual tabs any information would be greatly appreciated

Dear experienced BioTabs growers, is it profitable to add alternative flowering nutrients to Orgatrex?

So i'm currently growing a GG4 from Fast Buds and it's currently in week 5 already showing pistils. The Nutrients i'm using are 2 BioTabs, little bit of Mycotrex Bactrex and Startrex (in soil), and to every watering i add 1-2ml of Orgatrex and lil bit Bactrex.

Since my last Autogrow didn't yield as much as expected, i'm trying to go a bit harder on the nutes so i'm considering buying organic flowering nutrients and adding them to my current nutrients. The plant currently grows well and looks really healthy so i‘m assuming feeding it with every watering will be profitable but i appreciate any recommendations for the best results.

Thanks in advance

Hi just a quick question I have a pack of the biotabs can I use them without any of the other additives from the starter pack or is it essential to use them as I haven't got any of the kit left other then the actual tabs any information would be greatly appreciated
Hey dude. I wouldn't as you need the bacteria to break them down, the orgatrex to feed the bacteria, the mycotrex to protect the roots and the startrex to improve the soil or coco (Add nutrients and bacteria)

Dear experienced BioTabs growers, is it profitable to add alternative flowering nutrients to Orgatrex?

So i'm currently growing a GG4 from Fast Buds and it's currently in week 5 already showing pistils. The Nutrients i'm using are 2 BioTabs, little bit of Mycotrex Bactrex and Startrex (in soil), and to every watering i add 1-2ml of Orgatrex and lil bit Bactrex.

Since my last Autogrow didn't yield as much as expected, i'm trying to go a bit harder on the nutes so i'm considering buying organic flowering nutrients and adding them to my current nutrients. The plant currently grows well and looks really healthy so i‘m assuming feeding it with every watering will be profitable but i appreciate any recommendations for the best results.

Thanks in advance
While I've never used more than the recommended doses on the chart during veg, The Bio PK on the biotabs site is an excellent flower booster. I wouldn't use anything else to be honest.

Thanks for the reply but i‘ve already bought and used the BioBoost from BioCanna and as far as i can tell the plant likes it. Because it‘s pretty gentle, or at least i think so because the NPK is below 1. The only thing which concerns me is the dark green leave color which could be the high Nitrogen levels in orgatrex, so i‘m trying to up the BioBoost a bit and lower the Orgatrex.

If someone sees a problem with it please let me know, cheers

How to use Discovery Pack (Starter Kit with Silicium Flash, Bio PK 5-8 and Boom Boom Spray)?
Do you still use Orgatrex if using Silicium Flash? Around week 5 when 20ml Orgatrex and 1g Bactrex should be used?
I am doing grow only with Starter Kit and after adding 20ml Orgatrex and 1g Bactrex deluted in 500ml water I got strong nute burn.
Here is my grow, last post is showing nute burn and more details.

Last edited:
New member here, is it possible to get BioTabs in the United States? I cannot find them on Amazon anywhere and really interested in trying this with my Mephisto auto's for future runs...

Hello guys! I am going to try the biotabs line when I am going to grow next time. My question is should I skip Orgatrex and mixing in Silicium Flash into the soil instead and use the biotabs booster BIO PK 5-8 at week 5 or second week in the flower period? Or should I go for Orgatrex? The reason I ask is that it seems people have more luck with the silicium flash and love the PK 5-8 but I could be wrong whats your thougts?

If you have Bio PK 5-8 can you skip Orgatrex? Bio PK 5-8 is better?

Hello guys, can anyone tell me if Biotabs are suitable for SIP planters which are obviously bottom watered!.. and if so should I place the tabs lower down than usual?. Any tips for sips appreciated!..Thanks in advance!..
Easy now!..

I will soon start a grow with biotabs line too, I have many questions as well haha !
This thread has unanswered questions since february 2021, why is that ?
Do people using it get disappointed with this product ?
Or maybe this type of growing isn't much popular ?
Anyway I would love to get advices regarding the questions above !
Thanks !
Ryker604_BT Hippy_BiotabsF70

I was a fan of Biotabs line the last years, but recently i realized the new batches of their PK tea have massively lost quaility. Idk what they have changed into the formula, but it doesn't perform in that quality i was used to the last years.

When i started the tea since i used it i had white foam from start after i had added the airstones, but now the first bubbles have a black hint in it and no to minimum foam. So i was thinking i was only a bad batch from the shop i have ordered, so i ordered from different shops even from different EU countries, but always same bad result, now i have to switch to a new one:(

Back