Nutrients BIOTABS HELP, CUSTOMER FEEDBACK & GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD

I got my shipping notification on 29th April... still haven't recieved my 420 order and I'm UK based.
If anyone from BioTabs checks this regularly, please look into:

Your Shipment [HASHTAG]#000000489[/HASHTAG] for Order [HASHTAG]#000000952[/HASHTAG]

Have you had any joy with this yet mate? Is it holding up a grow?

I used to rep for Biotabs on this forum and I’m also U.K. based. If you’re totally screwed by this I could sort you out with some Biotabs stuff to get you growing as I have a massive cupboard full that I didn’t pay for! And I still owe Biotabs some good vibes.

If you’re stuck send me a PM dude.

Have you had any joy with this yet mate? Is it holding up a grow?

I used to rep for Biotabs on this forum and I’m also U.K. based. If you’re totally screwed by this I could sort you out with some Biotabs stuff to get you growing as I have a massive cupboard full that I didn’t pay for! And I still owe Biotabs some good vibes.

If you’re stuck send me a PM dude.

Hi Hippy, No no joy yet. Nothing from the support email either.
That's a very generous offer thanks but I've already started this run on my old nute system (which is kinda good coz I have new lights too, so it gives me chance to get used to them. Not all new in one go!) so it's not holding anything up. I was just super keen to try and fully automate my system which these would let me do.
I'll email support again today and see what happens. If I don't get a reply by Monday I'll try and call them.
I understand they're a small company but waiting over a month after I received the shipment dispatched email is a bit much IMO.

So amazingly I got an almost instant reply this time around :vibe:
I've been informed that the postal company had had my package for quite some time now but hadn't tried contacting me. They didn't even leave a missed delivery card?
Anyway, BioTabs are on the case and will re-route my package to my mother (I'm currently overseas).
Super excited once again! :pighug:

No sir....not that is any better of a deal. Amazon has 1 listing, and it is high as hell too. Best thing would have been to hit the 4/20 sale.. but too late for that unfortunately. Save up...bite the bullet, and go for it...wait until you can afford a years worth at once to help justify shipping if you need to. It is a superior product, and an awesome system! Took me a year and a half or more of knowing I wanted to try them really really bad but didnt wanna drop that much on shipping...but I eventually did, and I don't have any regrets. I would have spent close to or just as much on bottled organic nutes that are more tedious, time-consuming and not as efficient and/or foolproof. I am 6.5 weeks in...I love it...I hit the 4/20 sale myself and saved a shitload! 42% off storewide

hi dude
do you transplant seedlings or plant into final pot?

hi dude
Final pot ..always have...since back when all the info said autos were better not being transplanted, and it works...so I stuck with it lol

But there is nothing wrong at all with transplanting! As long as you are careful
:d5:

hi dude
My method is:
Soak refrigerated seeds overnight in luke warm tap water.
Transfer into paper towel and wait for tap roots to show.
Place seeds (tap root down) into root riot cubes.
Soak 15ltr AutoPots with 1.5ltrs 1/4 strength nutrient solution at pH5.8, 20degC.
Place cubes directly into final pot with pre soaked substrate (70 coco/30 perlite).
Day 5 I top feed 0.5ltr same solution.
Day 10 top feed 1.5ltr same solution and turn res and air domes on with 1/2 strength solution.

Hi Hippy, No no joy yet. Nothing from the support email either.
That's a very generous offer thanks but I've already started this run on my old nute system (which is kinda good coz I have new lights too, so it gives me chance to get used to them. Not all new in one go!) so it's not holding anything up. I was just super keen to try and fully automate my system which these would let me do.
I'll email support again today and see what happens. If I don't get a reply by Monday I'll try and call them.
I understand they're a small company but waiting over a month after I received the shipment dispatched email is a bit much IMO.

No worries mate and glad they responded.

4/20 order safely arrived in east coast USA Today. My order was shipped twice because it got nabbed at customs before even leaving the country so it was returned to the sender. I received a new tracking number about a week later and here we are today, another happy customer.

0C79BA65-6FC4-43AE-962D-A1BE3D4C6D98.jpeg

Back