Nutrients Biotabs Communal Battle Thread with Seed-Stockers and Fastbuds genetics!

Day 40, plants are flying. Stretch has stopped, both plants topped out at EXACTLY 1 meter, very different structures though. NL a typical Christmas tree, and Wedding Cheese Cake much bushier. The tabs have worked like a dream, BoomBoom spray is like a witchcraft elixir, they must draw this stuff from hand caught virgin unicorns or something, it's magic. I'm feeding the PK at 2ml per liter, I'll up that in the next week, plants are necking 5 liters of feed a day, bottom feeding
Some sun shots
Northern Lights
IMG_6159.JPG
IMG_6158.JPG

Wedding Cheese Cake
IMG_6163.JPG
IMG_6162.JPG

Fasbuds day 41 wedding cheesecake in bio tabs anyhow first time using these so @Ribbzzy would you say i should start the pk 5-8 now and if so any tips on amounts etc

20200603_120121.jpg

20200603_120115.jpg

20200603_120108.jpg

Have you given the recommended big dose of Orgatrex yet?
yes i sure have a say 5 days ago i was only going to give her more if she lost colour or looks hungry in future

I'd just given to my Zamnesia, just a wee reminder in case you'd missed it. She's a cracker as usual bro :headbang:
i appreciate it mate thanks i think i may start with the 10 ml per litre once weekly of the pk stuff as well my other biotab girl is outside shes a zamnesia white monster she's not in a battle i just grew her for fun but my tents full to the rafters and the UK suns been shining so may as well make use of the weather

Have you given the recommended big dose of Orgatrex yet?
I hava a question regarding recomended big dose of Orgatex of 20ml. I deluted it with bactrex in 0.5L water and feed the plant with it. It is small amount of water so it mainly stays concetrated at spots in the earth. Couple days after plant showed nute burn symptoms but it may be as well from strong light.
Was that way I used Òrgatex correct one?

Fasbuds day 41 wedding cheesecake in bio tabs anyhow first time using these so @Ribbzzy would you say i should start the pk 5-8 now and if so any tips on amounts etc

20200603_120121.jpg

20200603_120115.jpg

20200603_120108.jpg
I'd start now mate. Start at at 3ml per liter, keep it going until near the end. Then you can decide if you wanna up it for a week as a PK boost at the finish

I hava a question regarding recomended big dose of Orgatex of 20ml. I deluted it with bactrex in 0.5L water and feed the plant with it. It is small amount of water so it mainly stays concetrated at spots in the earth. Couple days after plant showed nute burn symptoms but it may be as well from strong light.
Was that way I used Òrgatex correct one?
I didn't do the big dose, 20ml seems way OTT. I have just fed 5ml Orgatrex per liter, once a week, whether it looked like they needed it or not

Back