Nutrients Biotabs Communal Battle Thread with Seed-Stockers and Fastbuds genetics!

I didn't do the big dose, 20ml seems way OTT. I have just fed 5ml Orgatrex per liter, once a week, whether it looked like they needed it or not
I water my plant aproximately twice a week, some 6L each watering. In that case 5ml/L would be total 30ml od Orgatex deluted in 6L of water once a week? And as you add PK at every watering in flower, do you also add it to Orgatex solution when you use it once per week?

I water my plant aproximately twice a week, some 6L each watering. In that case 5ml/L would be total 30ml od Orgatex deluted in 6L of water once a week? And as you add PK at every watering in flower, do you also add it to Orgatex solution when you use it once per week?
Yep, PK every feed and then on the day of orgatrex, just add it with the Pk feed

I'd start now mate. Start at at 3ml per liter, keep it going until near the end. Then you can decide if you wanna up it for a week as a PK boost at the finish
Thanks so much i started as suggested today at 3ml

Seedstockers Sticky Fingers Auto might make something of herself yet!

IMG_20200604_103931.jpg

Back