Bio Bizz Knowledge base

Ok guys.... Duck commander has his reasons for not being able to help here(hope alls well bro)so im willing to help where i can.... Ive been using BioBizz for years.....

@Chopper420.... Bro your questions are a little too in depth for me.... But i will say that i dont go by the bottle,jar or pack says... Learn to read your plants they will always tell you whats needed....:thumbs:

@Autodub.... Bro your plants will be fine IMHO, Biobizz is organic and ive found over the years that its hard to over nute them.... Worse case is going to be a little nute burn on the leaf tip.... You can use that schedule you was given.... If your concerned just call 75% your maximum.....:Sharing One:

Happy days thanks for the quick response tokaite:tiphat:

Hope I can try and answer a few for you dude :)

So i usually add in the order of the feed chart starting with
RootJuice BioGrow BioBloom Heaven Alg-a-Mic & TopMax
https://www.autoflower.org/at...feed-chart.pdf (example)

As ive read on threads by other reputable growers that you
add the Nutrient with the highest concentration of Calcium...
QUESTIONS:help:
1. Does this matter with 'BioBizz' or is it just the synthetic types?

2. If so which BioBizz nutes has the most Calcium and in which
order should we be adding them to our feed being prepared ??

I would guess this concerns other nutrients as BioBizz only state that you mix each nutrient fully before adding the next, not which order they go in. And I also use them backwards adding the sticky Grow lastly with no problems at all. I shouldn't worry about this too much.
Alg-a-Mic is the one with the highest Calcium concentrate and possibly even the only one with any in. I don't use this product and I have to use a Cal/Mag supplement from week 5 onwards to avoid a deficiency.

Also as of the latest Amended BioBizz Nutrient Schedule it has
a recommened dose for both ALL-MIX and LIGHT-MIX as per
bottle of Nutrient...EXCEPT for ALG-a-MIC when using All-mix,
3. Why is this ???

Found this...

Alg-a-mic is a cold-pressed seaweed concentrate to provide an assortment of micronutrients vitamins, amino acids, and hormones of vegetable origin.It is a must in light mix and all mix for keeping mag and cal deficiencies away, it is not a hydoponic feed it is organic and is good mixed with biobizz grow and bloom nutrients or as a foliar spray.

4. And Why is FISHMIX not even on it ???? :dunno:

"Fish Mix can be used instead of BioGrow.
Fish Mix can also be used in combination with BioGrow. In this case use half of the dose for both products indicated in the feed chart"

:Sharing One:

Last edited:
I PM'd HAZY about this the other day this was his reply roofus...

Re: Hazy Feed Guide
All good Chop Chop, thanks for askin'.

I've slightly change it since then, I now add 1/2 teaspoon epsom salts to every 2L of feed. The reason is to stop Mag def by ensuring there is a supply in the soil...but not too much, as that would cause as many problems as i'm trying to avoid, with the fish-mix you shouldn't get any calcium def as it's basically ground up, fish so there is plenty of calcium available for the plants, which is essential in the later stages of flowering for good trichome developement.

Hope this helps bro.

It will save you waiting and him replying...
just caught up with this again
great info cheers

First post on the forum, this tread was a good read.
Day3 on my gals in Plagron Batmix. Will start on day 7 i think
Got a starter pack so probably will stick to these for now might invest in some Alg-a-mic and CalMag as it's a must have it seems..
Thanks to Duck Commander and everyone..

Hey Sour.b welcome to AFN bro.... I used Batmix once and didnt add nutes like it says on the bag.... lol that lasted about a week before they started yellowing through hunger... :Sharing One:

Hey tokaite hows things with u bro .just wanna ask a quick question if I may.when u said before just to stop on the bloom what about the topmax ??I know its a bloom stimulant and ive no pistels even on main stems and babies are 4 weeks from seed since tue.but it does have minute trace elements zinc boron etc.im using heaven too which has slightly higher values.wat ya think? :Sharing One:

High!

I think I start to give 1ml/l @ week 2 or 3 then 3 @ 4 and etc... , here is a link of my schedule that I tried my last grow (I cannot open the picture of th eschedule in my browser and not home, maybe you can:))
https://www.autoflower.org/f89/biobizz-feeding-schedule-ok-25822.html
The only difference to that schedule I did to my today started grow I am @ nearly 50 days and much better...by week 4 I was on FM 3ml/l and G 2ml/l Bloom 4 will re-update when completed but give
Here at 40's and 30's days:
https://www.autoflower.org/f17/frosty-dragon-trails-led-trip-first-quest-maze-15-a-28289-3.html

Hope it helps :)

Peace!

Back