Indoor Bill's Test Thread

Well, seems the res drifted up in the 7+ range......pain in the butt using a pool test kit to verify my wonky Aperia....Tried every little trick to clean it......damn thing will not calibrate right.....7.5 in the 7.0 solution and 4.5 in the 4.0 solution.....pool test kit had my res at about 7 and the Aperia said 7.6...so figure it has drifted up.....downed it till the pool kit said 6 and the Aperia said 6.4......ordered a GH test kit till I can figure out what pH tester I want to buy next....damn Aperia only lasted a year...

edit:: jerseyphresh clued me in on 2 year warranty..... submitted a ticket on Aperia site....fingers crossed cause though I bought it 10/2021 it was made 08/2020...close to the 2 year mark..

Last edited:
Tent check
IMG_20220523_061718.jpg

They seem to be growing.

Possible phosphorus or calcium def starting, need to check PH at the tray.....
And please do check the tray for debris as this can also create a wrong situation. :thumbsup:

3 BOG perking up so figure it was heat stress.
IMG_20220523_072550.jpg

Still no balls ..yet
IMG_20220523_061651.jpg

Will check the other two when I get up for my second cup.

Bill.de.Cat
You mayy only get S1 with the BB if you eventually get a response. I had a rough time with Sour Stomper to get a response and never got 'balls'.....just tiny flowers. I think I missed starting application at the first sign of sex by a couple of days.

Bill.de.Cat
You mayy only get S1 with the BB if you eventually get a response. I had a rough time with Sour Stomper to get a response and never got 'balls'.....just tiny flowers. I think I missed starting application at the first sign of sex by a couple of days.
I'm thinking it's gonna end up a cross with the GT to at least get some of it's genetics....GT S1's and GT x BB F1's.......want to make sure I'm totally isolated with the 3BOG if it'll turn for me, like the structure they have and hoping for F1's out of them......as a little side project will most likely do a GT x 3BOG and a GT x SS on a lower branch of one of each just see what happens...
Got 2 batches of seeds coming in, the limerick contest win and the Fast Buds test.......and since I'll have an abundance of STS left :smoking:

Went out back, put some Dr. Earth's flower girl and all purpose on the GT and BB and watered em real good.....will be gone all day tomorrow.

Back