Indoor Bill's Test Thread

Tent check
IMG_20220527_072540.jpg

Center 3BOG stacking
IMG_20220527_072615.jpg

SS has big ass fan leaves
IMG_20220527_072602.jpg

3 BOG problem
1 of the 3BOGs (glb daily only) which I attributd to pH drift in res... That was corrected and new pH testing done at the res and tray ( 6 to 6.5 with drops test) got a bit worse. The other 5 plants showing nothing like this ( two 3BOG and 3 SS).
IMG_20220527_072628.jpg

Tent check
Been a little slack in posting due to family matters.
IMG_20220531_063717.jpg

Res fill and GLB for the girls this morning. Sour Stomper in the right corner is a tall one, gonna have to try to get her back in line.

Been a little slack in posting due to family matters.
View attachment 1466317
Res fill and GLB for the girls this morning. Sour Stomper in the right corner is a tall one, gonna have to try to get her back in line.
That has to be a green pheno. I can't get one to save my life! I'd like to get one to compare the buds. The purple buds were soooo damn good!

That has to be a green pheno. I can't get one to save my life! I'd like to get one to compare the buds. The purple buds were soooo damn good!
I'm gonna have to heft them out of the tent so I can work on it....need to insert a pole in the pot corner so I can tie her down as low stress as I can....it's a bit late to try super cropping as they are into flower already and it might slow down bud growth.

I'm gonna have to heft them out of the tent so I can work on it....need to insert a pole in the pot corner so I can tie her down as low stress as I can....it's a bit late to try super cropping as they are into flower already and it might slow down bud growth.
You can pull and tie down quite a lot, but maybe you might get some of those bending training clips I've seen. I don't think they stress the plant much at all.
Now that main stem might just need some rolling between your fingers and bend her down.
Kinda hard with her not in front of me, but If I had her, I'd either pull down or clip train the lowers first and then see where it would be best to move the main.
At least ya don't have to worry about defol with her! LOL!

She's growing like that damn one Linda seeds GG#4 that was totally different from her sister that caught me by surprise with the extent of her stretch and structure. I just had to let her run. I had to make stands to raise up the other two girls in the tent! LOL!

You can pull and tie down quite a lot, but maybe you might get some of those bending training clips I've seen. I don't think they stress the plant much at all.
Now that main stem might just need some rolling between your fingers and bend her down.
Kinda hard with her not in front of me, but If I had her, I'd either pull down or clip train the lowers first and then see where it would be best to move the main.
At least ya don't have to worry about defol with her! LOL!

She's growing like that damn one Linda seeds GG#4 that was totally different from her sister that caught me by surprise with the extent of her stretch and structure. I just had to let her run. I had to make stands to raise up the other two girls in the tent! LOL!
Thought about a little super cropping for that main branch but everything I've read on it says it tends to slow them down while they repair the damaged stem area.....think I'll try 2 poles in opposite corners, tie the bottom towards 1 side and the top towards the other...kinda S shaped, and see how much it lowers it....as it's one of the girls getting GLB I don't want to introduce anything that might impede growth at all.

That's one of the draw backs to Auto pots all on one res...can't just raise the smaller plants up.

Back