Indoor Bill's Test Thread

Bill.de.Cat

Ya think a root problem with your problem child?
That's what I'm thinking seeing as it only affected that one plant.....did a drain and flush with about 5 gal of 6.5 RO and H2O2, then about 5 gal 6.5 RO to flush Mykos WP powder into the pot.....think I need to get her to last about another 25/30 days

Tent check
IMG_20220615_060923.jpg

Morning check....about day 52-55 on these 6.....really should think about cloning that Gorilla Bomb, front left, to try and keep her going till after next grow out and get the next batch ready..Fast Buds 6 and something for reversing out of the stash...
IMG_20220615_060940.jpg

she's still looking bad but think I'll get something out of it...

Last edited:
Didn't expect any more but it would have been nice.....Since my Apera PH20 wasn't calibrating right, and I was reminded they have a 2 year warranty, I reached out to Apera....couple emails back and forth, answering questions, how old is calibration fluid, what do I store it in, how old is storage fluid, do I try this, do I see a bubble in tip etc. ad nauseam ..... they wanted proof of purchase so I told em it might take a day or two cause of going back through my emails to find the ebay receipt........got a email yesterday that they had closed the ticket out....seems like I won't be getting any warranty on it...... and I'll be looking for a pH tester other than Apera's

Didn't expect any more but it would have been nice.....Since my Apera PH20 wasn't calibrating right, and I was reminded they have a 2 year warranty, I reached out to Apera....couple emails back and forth, answering questions, how old is calibration fluid, what do I store it in, how old is storage fluid, do I try this, do I see a bubble in tip etc. ad nauseam ..... they wanted proof of purchase so I told em it might take a day or two cause of going back through my emails to find the ebay receipt........got a email yesterday that they had closed the ticket out....seems like I won't be getting any warranty on it...... and I'll be looking for a pH tester other than Apera's
I haven't had any issues with my bluelab! If you want to get them cheaper you can buy open box off eBay. Think I got my pH/EC pens for like 75 for both.

Day 56/57check
IMG_20220618_172642.jpg

IMG_20220618_172504.jpg

And got the spare space ready to start next round tonight or tomorrow...FastBuds 6 and Frost Bros.
IMG_20220618_172706.jpg

Still need to figure out if I want to bother with cloning the G. Bomb and little 3BOG hasn't shown signs of turning and is really too damn small to bother with any more.

Last edited:
9 weeks
9 weeks since starting this thread, tent girls a couple days older, the others 2 to 3 weeks older.
IMG_20220625_070055.jpg

The side project area. Got the lil GT seeder and the G. Bomb photo in there and this is where the others will start out....think I may have up to another month on the main tent so a good amount of time to get the next round big enough to slip in place when they are done.
The other 2 will stay out on back deck since they got reversed....no sense chancing a bit of stray pollen.
IMG_20220625_070127.jpg

Last edited:
Back