Indoor Bill's Test Thread

3BOG seems to be under fed period and classic cal/mag.
I have 8 different strains, 9 hopefully in a couple days. Each with it's own needs. The strains I have two planted, each one is different.
Exploring different strains it cool and challenging, but it would be nice to have a run of one single strain with minimal variation.
If I can get a growroom built in my shop, I’m gonna have to explore photos more and have runs of clones and keeping a Mom.

I have four 3BOG in the wings, so I'll see how big yours get to plan for a later grow.

The tent is looking fantastic! Definitely have some pretty plants in there. Should be a good harvest :pop::drool: Hope you get some viable pollen off those!
The little 3BOG hasn't turned but starting to get some off the GT on the back porch to use, should be able to carry some traits into the next bunch. The BB is starting to turn and might be a good match as well.

The little 3BOG hasn't turned but starting to get some off the GT on the back porch to use, should be able to carry some traits into the next bunch. The BB is starting to turn and might be a good match as well.
Those sound like some great crosses, GT sounds like it would be a great strain to work with. I've been curious about starting my own crosses here soon after I become a little more experienced and do some more research. I've been following along closely of yours and @Bob's Auto's work so far and have been learning a bunch and making notes for my future runs. Great work, keep it up :cheers:

Those sound like some great crosses, GT sounds like it would be a great strain to work with. I've been curious about starting my own crosses here soon after I become a little more experienced and do some more research. I've been following along closely of yours and @Bob's Auto's work so far and have been learning a bunch and making notes for my future runs. Great work, keep it up :cheers:
And I've been following Bob and Sawney's threads....Golden Ticket was a 3 pack freebie, 1 died, 1 stunted and the reversal in a 1 gal pot is out back...so I'm also trying for some S1's from it...supposedly a Golden Goat and Face Off OG cross.
Also trying a Big Bomb from Bomb Seeds, grew a couple out and had nice structure with medium/large buds...medium stickyness with citrus and mild skunk smell.......Main thing is both are supposed to be mold resistant, which in my area is a must.

And I've been following Bob and Sawney's threads....Golden Ticket was a 3 pack freebie, 1 died, 1 stunted and the reversal in a 1 gal pot is out back...so I'm also trying for some S1's from it...supposedly a Golden Goat and Face Off OG cross.
Also trying a Big Bomb from Bomb Seeds, grew a couple out and had nice structure with medium/large buds...medium stickyness with citrus and mild skunk smell.......Main thing is both are supposed to be mold resistant, which in my area is a must.
Yeah I can understand that. I had to buy big oversized humidifier/dehumidifiers for my lung room because I usually get the worst of it on both ends. It's been forever since I've had some golden goat though, used to love it. I'm really liking the Marathon og I got from dark horse that I have now, I think with the 2 left I'm going to try to self it to get more seeds to do some crosses with. Thinking that will be my first project.

Day 43 or so
Tent check
IMG_20220608_052812.jpg

Time for another GLB infusion....truthfully as low tech and hands off as I like to be, it's getting to be a chore and too much like a job for my taste...and these girls are kind of all over the map as far as phenotypes so I can't make any determination on if it is or is not adding value...think only way to be sure would be for someone to run a strict clone operation from one mother but that's not in my schedule anytime soon.
Need to get out back with tweezers, magnifying glass and a mirror and start trying to knock off some pollen, maybe today after nurse leaves.

Last edited:
STS
Out on the back deck pollen collecting. Not freaking easy, about 1 in 15 flowers dumps some pollen.
IMG_20220609_091702.jpg

And not too much at that. Then I brush the tapped flower on the pistils of the little GT to get as much use out of it I can.
IMG_20220609_092158.jpg

DIY STS
Got a little pollen in a vial now.
IMG_20220611_115703.jpg

And a comparison of Thursday afternoon vs this morning of the little GT.
IMG_20220609_092158.jpg

IMG_20220611_121439.jpg

And I'm thinking we got pollenation.
@DSC @Bob's Auto's ..what do you think brother?

Last edited:
Tent check
At about day 50 on the 6 in the autopots (60 to 70 day according to Mephisto) and 60 or so on the little pots.
IMG_20220612_063137.jpg

Still limping the sick one along but not looking pretty.
IMG_20220612_063329.jpg

Others are frosting up and stacking.
IMG_20220612_063157.jpg

IMG_20220612_065152.jpg

IMG_20220612_065147.jpg

IMG_20220612_065159.jpg

IMG_20220612_065137.jpg

Never got the little 3BOG to turn.
IMG_20220612_063353.jpg

And the Gorilla Bomb is still alive need to think about cloning it out.
IMG_20220612_065212.jpg

Last edited:
Back