Lighting Bigsm0 and the cob addiction

BigSm0

C O B S H O P . N E T
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
cobshop.net
As I plan to run strains from multiple breeders now I figured it would be best to start a new thread.
The plan is to continue on with mephisto of coarse. Always great harvests and quality smoke.

I am doing a good amount of testing and growing for short stuff coming up shortly. More auto gorilla and some new strains I haven't even heard of yet.

Also doing some dinafem AM and C+ not sure what they are yet but I'm sure it will be wonderful.

My rooms very bare as I try to evacuate the bugs. My electric bill will be nice as I'm only running 330 watts total lol.
The AutoCob room has 2 sour livers and 2 northern cheese haze going.
IMG_3588.JPG

Outside of the AutoCob room I have one lonely auto gorilla going under 2 cobs. This plant is shaping up very nicely. Very little effort so far, drip feed from the blumats and minor lst.
IMG_3586.JPG

"Very nicely"? Lol. Understatement much, sir?? I I gave up and threw my bug filled girl outside (gold glue). Love all your setups man, good stuff [emoji1474]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wish I could show how big this girls really is. I guess a pile of buds will have to do when it's chop time. It's definitely enough to fill a 3x3 space on its own.

Im good thanks! Much better than I was earlier this year.

Lol, took me a minute to catch how many trays you had! You doing much with 6500k cobs?
I am not selling many but I am using them. The autogorilla is under 6500's and advancing well in flower. It's actually a bit bigger than last run under the 3500's.

I like the idea of the 6500k! Its on my wish list to add into my grow. Trying to figure out how to make it work without putting too much light on the plants.

Back