Dinafem Big Kush Outdoor Guerrilla in the U.K.

Awesome!! Blackjack was at the top of my choices(tied between BJ and Jack 47FV) for sweet this season, but due to availability i ended up with Green POison and Cream Caramel.

Yeah, the Blackjack auto is my mate (and guerrilla grow partner) Keggsie's No1 strain. Wilee likes it a lot too for flavour, so weather permitting it should produce some tasty ol' nugs.

Yeah, the Blackjack auto is my mate (and guerrilla grow partner) Keggsie's No1 strain. Wilee likes it a lot too for flavour, so weather permitting it should produce some tasty ol' nugs.
great smoke -grew this in photo last year

Here's this year's girls..
b84d2a4ede87cbcffa1900c1704b0da8.jpg
off to a flying start..
00be13625a8bfc9a228ed284e417f443.jpg
95cab5b692bd1c99fb7be12dc0deb8cd.jpg
2b07994eb9f65c5d046071053402c500.jpg
de44a021295c8f13dc555928d92c0fb2.jpg

In the ground a lil bit squashed from the journey, nicely watered in tho with plenty of slug pellets. Let's see if we get away with it again!

Here's this year's girls..
b84d2a4ede87cbcffa1900c1704b0da8.jpg
off to a flying start..
00be13625a8bfc9a228ed284e417f443.jpg
95cab5b692bd1c99fb7be12dc0deb8cd.jpg
2b07994eb9f65c5d046071053402c500.jpg
de44a021295c8f13dc555928d92c0fb2.jpg

In the ground a lil bit squashed from the journey, nicely watered in tho with plenty of slug pellets. Let's see if we get away with it again!

Now that the girls are in the ground, protected by cages and slug pellets put down. We should now see them take off mate :thumbsup:

Nice job getting to your plot and they will soon settle in for a fingers crossed good UK summer :pass:

Nice work mate and thank you for the plot update ladies are looking great :slap:

All the best

Mark..

Now that the girls are in the ground, protected by cages and slug pellets put down. We should now see them take off mate :thumbsup:

Nice job getting to your plot and they will soon settle in for a fingers crossed good UK summer :pass:

Nice work mate and thank you for the plot update ladies are looking great :slap:

All the best

Mark..

Cheers Mark. Going to visit them on Sunday. It's been the perfect mix of sun and rain so far... there's a hell of a lot of aphids on the veggies in my garden tho.. hopefully they're leaving the Kush alone. [emoji51]

Cheers Mark. Going to visit them on Sunday. It's been the perfect mix of sun and rain so far... there's a hell of a lot of aphids on the veggies in my garden tho.. hopefully they're leaving the Kush alone. [emoji51]

It has been pretty decent so far here in the UK as you said perfect mix of sun and rain. Let's hope this continues throughout the season :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark..

Great work on the kush plants bud.I am i n the Yorkshire area and I lost all my photo periods last year to insects and under watering In hot sun as I was away doing 16 hour shifts.this year I'm running 3 of kush photos. 1x cookies photo 3x fastbuds girl scout cookies autos.3x fastbuds stardawg autos.1x fastbuds lsd-25 auto and 2x fastbuds greencrack auto.also 3x sensi seeds skunk [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] and 12 x cashcrop autos.I will try keep you posted with pics as I progress but alls doing good so far..keep us updated on your latest venture

Great work on the kush plants bud.I am i n the Yorkshire area and I lost all my photo periods last year to insects and under watering In hot sun as I was away doing 16 hour shifts.this year I'm running 3 of kush photos. 1x cookies photo 3x fastbuds girl scout cookies autos.3x fastbuds stardawg autos.1x fastbuds lsd-25 auto and 2x fastbuds greencrack auto.also 3x sensi seeds skunk [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] and 12 x cashcrop autos.I will try keep you posted with pics as I progress but alls doing good so far..keep us updated on your latest venture

Hot sun? In Yorkshire? Fooook awwwf! [emoji23][emoji23]

Just kidding mate, that's a real shitter. Were they in pots by any chance? Ya see it's pretty difficult to under water a plant that's in the ground, they usually find something to drink.

Back