Dinafem Big Kush Outdoor Guerrilla in the U.K.

Cheers Dark... fookinell I was drunk last night! [emoji38]

Well 'twas Friday night bro!

I'm going to a 90s dance party tonight...

Cannot be bothered, but my GF is well excited, the things we do to keep our ladies happy.

Truly amazing outdoor haul you got there bro.

Last time I grew in a Forrest clearing I got about 2 oz off 10 autos lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

90's rave eh? That's right up my street. I'm going to an 80s & 90s fancy dress party tonight dressed as Slash from G&R. They'll probably be blaring out the 'ardcore all night tho, I'm gonna look good with my inflatable guitar, wig and top hat!

I've never had a decent yield from autos in the ground either, they seem better suited to indoor conditions. Gonna try a couple of xxls of something large next year tho, -get em in earlier eh?

Rave on. [emoji1363]

Vlad.

Great to see you back mate and by the look of things you are one of the few here in the UK that got a successful outdoor harvest in :slap:

Some nice looking natural grown buds :thumbsup:

Nice to see you back mate :toke:

All the best

D-M.

It's been a good year weather wise, plenty of sun and plenty of rain. We only visited them five times to top and super crop here and there, hardly any bugs either.

Last year was jam packed with black fly early on in the summer so the leaves got munched. No problems this time, it was a ladybird fest in June. [emoji1360]

Hope next year's the same.

Anyhoo.. it's pretty much dry now, smells a bit green, but a week in the jars should sort that. Gonna de-twig it tomorrow.

Cheers. [emoji6]

Attachments

• DSC_0075.JPG
    DSC_0075.JPG
    101.2 KB · Views: 139
90's rave eh? That's right up my street. I'm going to an 80s & 90s fancy dress party tonight dressed as Slash from G&R. They'll probably be blaring out the 'ardcore all night tho, I'm gonna look good with my inflatable guitar, wig and top hat!

I've never had a decent yield from autos in the ground either, they seem better suited to indoor conditions. Gonna try a couple of xxls of something large next year tho, -get em in earlier eh?

Rave on. [emoji1363]

Vlad.

Aye the 90s mate.

Turned out to be pretty good, ended up with my gf being the one who dragged me away and telling me it was time to go home!

My AirMax were proper sweaty I tell thee.

Yeah get em in a bit earlier bud. You've obviously been getting decent sunshine where you are, which is amazing, considering that the last two summers have been absolutely cack for most of the U.K.

Again great job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back