Dinafem Big Kush Outdoor Guerrilla in the U.K.

Aye the 90s mate.

Turned out to be pretty good, ended up with my gf being the one who dragged me away and telling me it was time to go home!

My AirMax were proper sweaty I tell thee.

Yeah get em in a bit earlier bud. You've obviously been getting decent sunshine where you are, which is amazing, considering that the last two summers have been absolutely cack for most of the U.K.

Again great job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Y'know what Dark... I had a feeling that would happen! [emoji6]

You did great mate especially for the uk. It looks like you had some nice weather and I agree a week or two in the jars will bring out that flavour :thumbsup:

Nice job mate :pass:

All the best

D-M.

I de-twigged my share tonight. I only had to snap the stems and drop the buds into the jars, hardly any scissors required. The buds are all very small but really compact and covered in glitter. Even the popcorn looks like it'll be a good smoke, it's tight.

Mrs V's been smoking this today, she's not easily pleased by the quality of any type of weed and she LOVES IT! Also Keggsie my guerrilla partner and massive stoner said it's really good too.. I was texting him last night and got fook all back but a load of jibberish. He phoned me this morning to tell me how good it is.

Happy days..

It's sweating in the jars tonight, I'll chuck it all out for a few hours tomorrow then weigh it up to see what we got..

Pics to follow... [emoji5]

Pics!
33be8a0644434fc4139814213070d8a9.png
ad0a7f49e7f3a157e69d350dff98d633.jpg
14fb65a10d60388cbaa587bcc31a123b.jpg

About 10 zips here, plus what Keggsie's got.. he'll probably get round to weighing it up when he's smoked half! [emoji23]

Pics!
33be8a0644434fc4139814213070d8a9.png
ad0a7f49e7f3a157e69d350dff98d633.jpg
14fb65a10d60388cbaa587bcc31a123b.jpg

About 10 zips here, plus what Keggsie's got.. he'll probably get round to weighing it up when he's smoked half! [emoji23]

Result mate. Get it in the jars, and get that chlorophyll rinsed out, and it'll be lush in 2-4 weeks.

If there's any left by then like...

Result mate. Get it in the jars, and get that chlorophyll rinsed out, and it'll be lush in 2-4 weeks.

If there's any left by then like...

That my friend, is fairly unlikely! Mrs V won't usually smoke anything uncured but she's totally hooked on this one!

Keggz has 4 zips.

Final dry weight is 14 Oz.

Happy days! I'll probably do these again next year, I'm well impressed by the mold resistance and the way they grew pretty much left alone in the woods.

Lovely strain, if only our summer was a few weeks longer. [emoji848]

View attachment 649014 View attachment 649014 View attachment 649015 View attachment 649016 Hey Dinafemmers... I just thought I'd share a few pics of this evening's harvest...

Sorry if they're sideways, I dunno how to fly the full site!

Anyhoo, there's 4 Dinafem Big Kush, thanks to @Dinafem-Mark for the pips in the spring time; and one runty lil special Kush [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] from RQS, (over 5 year old seed).

We started them indoors up to about 3weeks old, then chucked 'em in the ground in a forest clearing. Apart from slug pellets and some chicken wire to keep the rabbits off, it's pretty much all down to Mother Nature. :frog:
I'm happy.
A-freaking-mazing! Is that why they call you the Muddy Master of Buds? [emoji6] [emoji106] [emoji108] [emoji122] [emoji122]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Back