Dinafem Big Kush Outdoor Guerrilla in the U.K.

The Kush sisters from weekend just gone:

20180714_164629.jpg
20180714_163040.jpg
20180714_163029.jpg

All doing well apart from the one in the middle photo, which is suffering for being in the bottom one's shade, should've swapped them round as has a more open structure. Ahh well hindsight a wonderful thing with canna always...:pass:

Ready for bloom now..bored of veg, hopefully gonna see these deliver as well as vlads have over the years, no excuses at this point, only the british weather.:smoking:

View attachment 931085 View attachment 931086 View attachment 931087

All doing well apart from the one in the middle photo, which is suffering for being in the bottom one's shade, should've swapped them round as has a more open structure. Ahh well hindsight a wonderful thing with canna always...:pass:

Ready for bloom now..bored of veg, hopefully gonna see these deliver as well as vlads have over the years, no excuses at this point, only the british weather.:smoking:

Hehehe... just wait til they start stretching Jay! [emoji23]

View attachment 931085 View attachment 931086 View attachment 931087

They have shot up mate and showing some serious vigour :pass:

This heatwave will help and can't wait to see how this fairs come full on flower mode :bong:

Do you have pre-flowers out mate @Vlad The Inhaler?

I'm back from vacation now so I'll catch the updates as they come in :thumbsup:

Until next time :bong:

All the best

Mark..

This heatwave will help and can't wait to see how this fairs come full on flower mode :bong:

All the best

Mark..

Hey Mark! No idea mate. I’m sat on my balcony in the south of France atm, where I’ve been for two weeks. [emoji16][emoji1360][emoji41]

I’ll have a look next weekend. I think they’re doing ok tho, Keggz sent me some pics last week but I can’t upload anything cos the 4G’s gone a bit wafty tonight.

Hey Mark! No idea mate. I’m sat on my balcony in the south of France atm, where I’ve been for two weeks. [emoji16][emoji1360][emoji41]

I’ll have a look next weekend. I think they’re doing ok tho, Keggz sent me some pics last week but I can’t upload anything cos the 4G’s gone a bit wafty tonight.

Enjoy that sun mate and catch you on your return :pass:

All the best

Mark...

All the best

Mark..

Thanks Mark

Forgot to update this one with pics from friday before last.

Maybe its wishful thinking but they look to be starting stretch, they have shown preflower for the last month or so. What do u think?

20180727_174832.jpg
20180727_174819.jpg
20180727_174746.jpg

Here they are.. the deer munched survivors..
037c66af817bb960301908bf0bc28935.jpg
a1ebded7ebf024138452efdc0d5cb91e.jpg

Not too bad considering.. They’ve just shown sex too. [emoji1360]

Considering the local wildlife had a picnic , not looking to bad at all brother :thumbsup:

We have had plenty of rain after a crazy heatwave. I'm just hoping for a nice finish to the season with as little bud rot showing as humanly possible :bong:

Looking good mate and as always thank you for the outdoor update mate I'll drop back in the next :bong:

All the best

Mark..

Back