Photoperiod Bhaskara Grows: Cheese - Nicole x Banana OG - Big Lights and more.

I wouldnt panic. Its more than likely gonna "appear worse" but your probably correcting the mistake if the ph is for sure in proper zone. But i think you said itnwas like 6.4 or something. But my guess is your just visually seeing the damage that was already done. It should slow down though. Look your plant over and look at complete green new leaves and monitor those to make sure they stay green.

@Boognelson87 Thanks man, I need to get a soil ph pen but I am switching to all organic I hear you don't even need to ph with a living soil have been looking into it and my soil isn't really meant for bottled nutes (Roots Organics) so I am going to make some tea etc with new plants.

One thing I noticed is in a thread in the infirmary they talk about soiless mediums needing a ph that of coco or hydro and people have measured out of bag roots at a lower level of 5.5 I am wondering if by me ph'ing it up to 6.2 - 6.5 is causing all these issues cause in the thread it says soiless mixes cause phospher def when they are not at a lower ph now I have heard this with many soiless mixes including the Royal Gold that people get yellowish leaves but the question is, is it really soiless? The only difference between roots organics original and soiless is the original I use has peat moss I believe. I have searched everywhere still cannot get a solid answer as to if it is really soiless and what ph.

Hey so big update.

The first two from New420guy were older than I thought, about 3 and a half weeks.

The Early Skunk from New420guy is a girl! She has been transplanted into a 5 gallon Menards bucket.

Blue Cheese is a boy but I have another one in a 1 gallon and only popped one Early Skunk so worked out perfect! It's still sitting here gonna be hard to do it guys lol.

Built a clone/seedling station under the table, gives me extra space too. Got the old cfl 2.0 design back out, I heard the clones like cfl anyway.

I feel like the clones are starting to grow new growth had the dome on a bit long I think though so letting them dry out.

I figured out my phospherous problem I have been ph'ing for soil when peat mixes like roots organics are actually soiless even the original so if not ph'd like hydro or coco you will get phospher problems with higher soil ph level so I dropped down to 6.1 to gradually lower to around 5.8 maybe 6 for flower. Anyway the phospher issue then leads to cal/mag issues and even iron and trace nute issues.

The two big girls start 12/12 tonight, they go in the tent at midnight and come out tomorrow at noon and back into the main room.

Attachments

• 20190905_221240~2_4_2_2_2.png
    20190905_221240~2_4_2_2_2.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 60
  • 20190905_221412_HDR~2.jpg
    20190905_221412_HDR~2.jpg
    217.4 KB · Views: 41
  • 20190905_221720_HDR~2.jpg
    20190905_221720_HDR~2.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 44
  • 20190905_221700~2.jpg
    20190905_221700~2.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 42
  • 20190905_221424_HDR~2.jpg
    20190905_221424_HDR~2.jpg
    181.7 KB · Views: 41
  • 20190905_221741_HDR~2.jpg
    20190905_221741_HDR~2.jpg
    206.3 KB · Views: 45
  • 20190905_221732_HDR~2.jpg
    20190905_221732_HDR~2.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 42
  • 20190905_221754_HDR.jpg
    20190905_221754_HDR.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 42
  • 20190905_221745_HDR.jpg
    20190905_221745_HDR.jpg
    179.1 KB · Views: 53
Wow man they look really good to be honest. and im pretty sure im same issue with ph.but i also think i needed more magnesium. It seems all my leaves that have issues are purple stemmed leaves. Is yours the same?

Bummer on the male... gratz on the skunk. As far as the ol boy goes though...
source.gif

Hey so big update.

The first two from New420guy were older than I thought, about 3 and a half weeks.

The Early Skunk from New420guy is a girl! She has been transplanted into a 5 gallon Menards bucket.

Blue Cheese is a boy but I have another one in a 1 gallon and only popped one Early Skunk so worked out perfect! It's still sitting here gonna be hard to do it guys lol.

Built a clone/seedling station under the table, gives me extra space too. Got the old cfl 2.0 design back out, I heard the clones like cfl anyway.

I feel like the clones are starting to grow new growth had the dome on a bit long I think though so letting them dry out.

I figured out my phospherous problem I have been ph'ing for soil when peat mixes like roots organics are actually soiless even the original so if not ph'd like hydro or coco you will get phospher problems with higher soil ph level so I dropped down to 6.1 to gradually lower to around 5.8 maybe 6 for flower. Anyway the phospher issue then leads to cal/mag issues and even iron and trace nute issues.

The two big girls start 12/12 tonight, they go in the tent at midnight and come out tomorrow at noon and back into the main room.

Good job on the troubleshooting, so hard to do it remotely and I'm not great at it on the computer anyway. I seem to get it wrong online!

Wow man they look really good to be honest. and im pretty sure im same issue with ph.but i also think i needed more magnesium. It seems all my leaves that have issues are purple stemmed leaves. Is yours the same?

Bummer on the male... gratz on the skunk. As far as the ol boy goes though... View attachment 1099901

Thanks man! Yep my stems on the one are real purple the problem is it starts out as phosphorous uptake issue from the ph being too high then it introduces the same signs as magnesium def and other things yours could be different but that is what is happening with mine anyway I would check those pics that Prophetiko posted, not using hydro/coco ph in soiless creates a whole swarm of issues I have tried everything to fix this with most all of my grows and no matter what nute or ph I tried it didn't work but didn't know I was ph'ing at the wrong level lol would be nice if they would make this more known there are a lot of people using improper ph. Lol it's so hard though, Bhaskara is a lover lols man I miss the old school Mortal Kombat. :tang:

Good job on the troubleshooting, so hard to do it remotely and I'm not great at it on the computer anyway. I seem to get it wrong online!

You have helped me a ton! :d5: this problem I have had for a long time and it's still not well known even online, I don't know why these companies don't get there crap together and make things more well known I can't tell you how many threads I searched in forums and sites finally found a thread where they conclude just because it has peat it does not make it soil which was the only other added component in the original vs the one they actually label soiless.

Hey bp — those girls going into flower look awesome! I think adjusting the ph down sounds like the way to go, not a soil grower but it makes sense.

Your big big girl — what strain is that? She’s pretty! :kiss:

You have helped me a ton! :d5: this problem I have had for a long time and it's still not well known even online, I don't know why these companies don't get there crap together and make things more well known I can't tell you how many threads I searched in forums and sites finally found a thread where they conclude just because it has peat it does not make it soil which was the only other added component in the original vs the one they actually label soiless.

Thanks for the confidence boost :toke: so many problems can be very tricky, I really wish I could help people in person, it is SO much easier. I usually pH everything to 6.0, but I should let it drift from about 5.5 to 6.2 or so to aid in the uptake of various nutrients better. I just forget to. Maybe today I will as I gotta do a big feeding run.

Hey bp — those girls going into flower look awesome! I think adjusting the ph down sounds like the way to go, not a soil grower but it makes sense.

Your big big girl — what strain is that? She’s pretty! :kiss:

Hey Davisgirl! Thank you! She is Big Lights which is Northern Lights x Big Bud.

Back