Grow Mediums Bailey goes coco with Barney's Farm and Dinafem

Most definitely ure buds are amongst the frostest iv seen bro with the marshydro and the nutes ure certainly bringing out there best did you get the bubba tested
not yet... i did a run for the dina best pic thread but forgot to weigh everything.... ill tag you when i do.. and i think we can get them a little more frosty still!

I dunno why I'm not receiving notifications of your posts. Your cupboard looks ace, Bailey. It looks like you have more room. Does it help to keep temps down? I often wonder how much the tent adds to that hot environment

I dunno why I'm not receiving notifications of your posts. Your cupboard looks ace, Bailey. It looks like you have more room. Does it help to keep temps down? I often wonder how much the tent adds to that hot environment
Thanks bro I'm chuffed u like it yeah it definitely keeps temps down I'm running two lights now and temps have only slightly higher one thing it helps massively with is RH in such a little tent RH got as high as 89

Thanks bro I'm chuffed u like it yeah it definitely keeps temps down I'm running two lights now and temps have only slightly higher one thing it helps massively with is RH in such a little tent RH got as high as 89
Oh shit 89% makes me feel better about mine! Did you buy a new extraction fan for the extra space? The negative pressure, or lack of it, is the only thing I worry about. Are you gonna paint the walls white or is it cheap enough to buy mylar?

Oh shit 89% makes me feel better about mine! Did you buy a new extraction fan for the extra space? The negative pressure, or lack of it, is the only thing I worry about. Are you gonna paint the walls white or is it cheap enough to buy mylar?
Mmm that's made me think now as I have a big tub of white paint so I could just do that but yeah mylar is cheap only £3 for 5 meter square but I think I'll just paint It since the mylar is black n white anyway

Mmm that's made me think now as I have a big tub of white paint so I could just do that but yeah mylar is cheap only £3 for 5 meter square but I think I'll just paint It since the mylar is black n white anyway
The mylar might make it hot n humid again

id just paint it for now and see ho that work bro, why spend any extra money if ya dont have to

Back