Grow Mediums Bailey goes coco with Barney's Farm and Dinafem

DAY 52

FEEDING DAY

Biobloom 50 ml
Calmag 10 ml
Topmax 40ml
Greenmyst 10 ml
Ph 6.2
This was added to 10 litres and equally shared amongst the three.

After only 16 hr out the tent the girls are taking a different shape and straighten up towards the light as they were a little crooked yesterday.
DSC_1159.JPG

And here's the girls
DSC_1160.JPG
DSC_1161.JPG
DSC_1162.JPG
DSC_1163.JPG
DSC_1164.JPG
DSC_1167.JPG
THe kushncheese has now got atleast 14 inch head room before hitting the lights now and with adding the additional 250 w so early in flower I can see it helping maximize yeild I honestly just want these ones over with to start a fresh.
Temps are a little higher but not much
Temps 30
RH 55

Ah witchyhour I feel ure pain with working night I had to do it for 4 month there 6_6 it nearly killed me I was like a zombie
I'm a night person, so I don't mind the hours. I just can't deal with the people who don't respect my need to sleep. I'm a big sleeper!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Ha ha I know i really don't know if that's a good or bad thing lol
only good brotha! we strive to make every grow better untill we max out our genetics! i think im pushing the limits on THC% and trich coverage with my strains :snow2:

only good brotha! we strive to make every grow better untill we max out our genetics! i think im pushing the limits on THC% and trich coverage with my strains :snow2:
Most definitely ure buds are amongst the frostest iv seen bro with the marshydro and the nutes ure certainly bringing out there best did you get the bubba tested

Back