Grow Mediums Bailey goes coco with Barney's Farm and Dinafem

on the AK's? if they are what you are talking about, i didnt have any problems slowly defoliating mine so you should be ok to defol.... i would take like 3-4 leaves max that are blocking the worst and see how they react... just dont get crazy or you can stunt them and lose yield
Say no more I'm not taking none lol, will move around a lil, they grow in like crazy
1492873ec091a938da8031c506440d38.jpg

29 inches
eacf45eaa3f1baf2ba5aafff814a4ccd.jpg

@Bailey @witchyhour @tripaholic88 @XxxAuto
Showing one at a time

marywanther

on the AK's? if they are what you are talking about, i didnt have any problems slowly defoliating mine so you should be ok to defol.... i would take like 3-4 leaves max that are blocking the worst and see how they react... just dont get crazy or you can stunt them and lose yield
5433f99dfaa1051f5eca7d13637ab59e.jpg

4434154e07a86bf1ca2d1d95fc29a629.jpg

My runt 2 feet tall

marywanther

24965c9c1da77588ab97c5b3b4a7d84f.jpg

2 blocks of coco and 5 gallons (5)
@witchyhour @Bailey @tripaholic88 @XxxAuto @Yozhik
Getting ready

marywanther

13 hrs a day at work and itisher up and down to itisold all night.

Tired? Tired would be a promotion at the mo!
Poor Itisyou. :(

I understand how that is. With me working nights and having to sleep in the living room until my bedroom is ready, whenever mom gets bored, she just wakes me up!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Poor Itisyou. :(

I understand how that is. With me working nights and having to sleep in the living room until my bedroom is ready, whenever mom gets bored, she just wakes me up!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Mate! When I worked shifts that used to drive me mad! People think if you are on nights that daytime sleeping is just a nap!

Back