Grow Mediums Bailey goes coco with Barney's Farm and Dinafem

@tripaholic88 @XxxAuto @witchyhour @2Stoned2Care @Vlad The Inhaler @Itisi

I have had a very busy constructive day so here it is the new GROOM i still need to get mylar tommorow and just my led's for bday and im all good for the moment I added another 250 w HPS so running 500 w now

BEFORE View attachment 603230 View attachment 603228
During
View attachment 603231 View attachment 603232 View attachment 603233
View attachment 603234 View attachment 603235 View attachment 603236
AFTER View attachment 603238View attachment 603239 View attachment 603240I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT AND WISH I DONE THIS FROM THE BEGINNING PEACE [emoji111]
That's awesome, good job! :)

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Looks nice Bailey! FFS box that ducting in ye lazy bastard! [emoji23][emoji23]

Just kidding, ya wanna come and convert the dungeon? I need a good chippie!
Ha ha I am going to box it in it looks hidess ha ha I done about 1 year joinery apprenticeship then fecked it up lol that's about all my skills right there lol

Awesome bro that has made my mind up now about my space.just need to summon some energy from somewhere to actually do it [emoji1]

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
It's going to be alot better I can grow 4 at a time comfortabley know bro I'm glad use like it it's not all done a few tweaks here n there still to be done

nice @Bailey ! more space and double the light! gotta love it brotha! I NEED MORE LAMPS!!!!!:cuss:
id hit you with rep but cant at the moment... ill get ya then brotha:cooldance::cooldance::cooldance::cooldance::cooldance:
Thanks bro I'm chuffed u like it but a few tweaks n I'll be happy yeah the space and extra light will help fatten these nugs up still plenty time to go so should.
I'm loving ure vids bro

Should I do anything to mine because I have 2 that's so bushy ,fan leaves are so big, stealing light from my baby buds

marywanther
on the AK's? if they are what you are talking about, i didnt have any problems slowly defoliating mine so you should be ok to defol.... i would take like 3-4 leaves max that are blocking the worst and see how they react... just dont get crazy or you can stunt them and lose yield

Back