Grow Mediums Bailey goes coco with Barney's Farm and Dinafem

Hey Bailey, I think I'm going to purchase the BioBizz lineup to experiment with. Do you pH your feeds beforehand? I was reading that you shouldn't pH if you're growing organic, but that contradicts everything I have learned..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DAY 54

The girls are much happier in there new home with more airflow as there not all squashed together sweating.
I can see the potential for 4 plants growing very happy with plenty space for some lst thus is how my setup will be from here on out for the foreseeable future. Only change will be the lighting and an intake fan peace [emoji111] View attachment 604464 View attachment 604465 View attachment 604466 View attachment 604467View attachment 604468 View attachment 604469It's difficult to see but the kushncheese is going to be my best yeild this run she is covered in budsites that are developing great
Yum! :)

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Hey Bailey, I think I'm going to purchase the BioBizz lineup to experiment with. Do you pH your feeds beforehand? I was reading that you shouldn't pH if you're growing organic, but that contradicts everything I have learned..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think you ph, just do it with natural things, like lemon juice to lower the ph and baking soda to raise it.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Back