Grow Mediums Bailey goes coco with Barney's Farm and Dinafem

yup i was thinkin 3-3.5 yet bro:d5: they are all looking good and cruising right along!:vibe::cooldance::cooldance::cooldance:
Thanks brotha I'm looking forward to seeing this one over and starting a fresh with the fastbuds and a dinafem bubba or blue cheese I'm in two minds as ure bubba was awsome but the fastbuds are OG kush so might do the blue cheese decisions desicisions

It looks like you got an unusually tall pheno there Bailey.. (Unless I read the Dinafem details wrong). I know it's supposed to be big, but that's mahooosive!
I know could you imagine the height of her if left oh natural gosh I could be wrong but I'm sure I read it can reach 170cm.

This bitch is 150 cm right from a seedling she just grew like mad

I know could you imagine the height of her if left oh natural gosh I could be wrong but I'm sure I read it can reach 170cm.

This bitch is 150 cm right from a seedling she just grew like mad

Maybe I didn't read the info! FFS! I'm a bloke, I don't read instructions! [emoji1]

My tent's only 180 tall, I'd be struggling with that one! Either that or the plant would be struggling with the amount of neck snapping.. [emoji848]

HPS and buds aren't good close together!

Maybe I didn't read the info! FFS! I'm a bloke, I don't read instructions! [emoji1]

My tent's only 180 tall, I'd be struggling with that one! Either that or the plant would be struggling with the amount of neck snapping.. [emoji848]

HPS and buds aren't good close together!
Yeah that is why i bit the bullet and got rid of the tent as the kushncheese has 4 huge mains and they were all getting frazzled and I couldn't alow that. She's sorted herself out now though only a couple frazzled leafs lol

Going to finish out this last Pineapple Express and retool for scrog. Run a round of Mephisto seeds: 1 Chem Bubbly and 1 HBBSS.
Two plants in a scrog would be perfect in that space bro. Ure express looks very tasty I had Barney's express before at there cafe In the Dam and it actually smells of pineapple ure in for a treat

DAY 57

The girls are loving life in the new GROOM here's some update pics

Kushncheese
DSC_1154.JPG
DSC_1153.JPG
DSC_1155.JPG
DSC_1157.JPG

Bluey
DSC_1152.JPG
DSC_1142.JPG
DSC_1143.JPG
DSC_1140.JPG