Grow Mediums Bailey goes coco with Barney's Farm and Dinafem

Bro you need to start having faith in yourself and trust yourself to grow big plants.2 plants in your new space with 600w hps/hid/led your choice.would yield you 12oz to a pound of quality bud consistently every harvest.2 autopot system,airdomes and water pump and you would be laughing

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Looking good man! Im subbed for the show! Im halfwY through flower myself... i went with dinafem haze xxls. First time doing autos..
20160721_235709.jpg
20160722_013059.jpg
20160722_013107.jpg
20160722_013122.jpg

Bro you need to start having faith in yourself and trust yourself to grow big plants.2 plants in your new space with 600w hps/hid/led your choice.would yield you 12oz to a pound of quality bud consistently every harvest.2 autopot system,airdomes and water pump and you would be laughing

Two autopot would be awesome I'm getting two marshydro 300 w panel as a present in 3 week so I plan on running them alone or each side of the 250 w HPS I just havent decided what you think. But autopots are on my wish list bro

Two autopot would be awesome I'm getting two marshydro 300 w panel as a present in 3 week so I plan on running them alone or each side of the 250 w HPS I just havent decided what you think. But autopots are on my wish list bro
That would be perfect bro.i would start them off under the hps,then when preflowers start showing i would swap out the hps for the 2 leds and angle them in a bit

Back