Dragon Meds Autowars Season 2: Revenge of the Portal Stone Dragons, Double Dragon and Amnesia Stone

M
Its funny...I almost never run the same strain at any given time...ran 13 plants this summer and all were different strains. We have to keep growing! Always looking for the perfect strains for my pain.

Oh triangle dragon cool! As for the med growing, either way I have meds...just prefer to do it legally if I can.(and with legality brings wifey approval of a great indoor grow space instead of the mini cab). Medical herb is so helpful, the effects, and the process of taking care of them is healing all in its own right. The biggest struggle I have is finding a way to equip a nice room financially. Cash has been extremely tight for me for a long, long time...lol
Me to cash is a definite challenge of mine I wouldn't be able to afford my meds so being able to grow is definitely nice ,hopefully your able to get the card and the big grow room.

What do you find to be an optimal distance from canopy when hanging your l.e.d. ? Starting out with the same 300watt mars and I couldn't get much in the way of strong growth with it. Plenty of veg, but the ladies under it were kinda weakly structured. Strange how some strains thrive under them and others stall.

What do you find to be an optimal distance from canopy when hanging your l.e.d. ? Starting out with the same 300watt mars and I couldn't get much in the way of strong growth with it. Plenty of veg, but the ladies under it were kinda weakly structured. Strange how some strains thrive under them and others stall.

Hmm a good question, but one I cannot really answer as my space limits options for finding the perfect distance. The buds under the mars seem to have formed quite well up close. My run last winter had a few plants et within 4"-6" of the light and with a nice steady series of PC fans blowing across the lights surface I had no problems with bleaching.
I start my seedlings on the floor of the cab(28") for around 10 days then I move them up 6" until they grow close to the light, then I drop them back down if needed.

Day 38 - Well a touch of bad new on the original 4. If you recall the amnesia stone showed sex really early and the insta transplant pot(made from a 16oz beer) was suitable for the 14 day old plant, but the 3 stone dragons didn't show sex until around day 21 and they definitely dealt with some root restriction and it has stunted their size. I am going to try this again using a container in the 32oz size. An old friend told me once "You learn more from your failures than your successes". And its so true.

Amnesia Moonstone is doing really quite well. She's not huge, but there is going to be some thick bud by finish!!
IMG_4530.JPG

And the 3 Stone Dragons...they look in really good health, but they are little girls. One hiding in the back. These are going to be hilariously budded microplants :D
IMG_4531.JPG

Day 28 - The new crew is doing very well. They are growing very quickly compared to the root restricted original 4.

Auto Night Queen
IMG_4532.JPG

Amber
IMG_4533.JPG

DP Colorado Cookies - if this plant grows much taller at the rate she is growing, tricks are coming out of the bag! Where she is right now, she is around 5-6" from the lights surface. Will drop her down to the floor tonight which will gain her another 4". Dealing with a bit of magnesium deficiency on middle older fans despite using green planet Cal/Mag at recommended 1.25ml per liter for the last week. Going to try bumping it up to 2ml per liter.
IMG_4535.JPG

Finally the widest stance of the new batch the Rainbow Moonstone
IMG_4536.JPG

They look good,nice color I got my triangle kush autos in one of my sons ol half gallon juice boxes make a pretty easy transplant when I find out the sex ,hopefully that's not to small of a pot ,transplants with autos can be tricky ,I sure have shocked a few but on a positive note friend I have grown some small plants that yielded great and some big plants that I definitely needed to get more from.

Hey thanks for the comment @LordGreenWood

They look good,nice color I got my triangle kush autos in one of my sons ol half gallon juice boxes make a pretty easy transplant when I find out the sex ,hopefully that's not to small of a pot ,transplants with autos can be tricky ,I sure have shocked a few but on a positive note friend I have grown some small plants that yielded great and some big plants that I definitely needed to get more from.

Yeah they are in good health, but tiny, oh so tiny on the 3 stone drags. Like you said though often lots of roots powering a small frame means profuse flower production. My goal is to pull 1oz per plant average. If I can manage 1.5oz per plant on the average I will have a new stealth cab record.

Hmm half a gallon...should be good enough for 21 days.

I hope you pull you're record bro an oz plant ain't to bad ,a lid and a half even better though,hoping for a female td or 2 lol

If I can keep it together it could be done....but shit...seems to be falling apart on me. I wonder if my ph is off(no meter....need to get one if I ever et any extra funds...lol). I was running AN sensigrow and switched to try out greenplanet bloom fuel. Since the switch magnesium deficiency has been running rampant, despite giving them higher than recommended doses of green planet cal/mag...frig.

I noticed very little stretch with the sd aswell. The males grew tall in 2 liters , the mazars have aswell. Mine are like 8 inches but i did lst. I sure hope they just bud up like medi's purple monsters lol ... To profuse flower production:pass:

Yeah total errors on my end this round. Going to get some quality bud...all that really matters I guess!

Back