Dragon Meds Autowars Season 2: Revenge of the Portal Stone Dragons, Double Dragon and Amnesia Stone

I tried FB gsc. Way to harsh here for that strain! so, for now avoiding strains with "cookie" in the name.

Yep...the CC couldn't handle our cold either. We got a cold snap for 3 days with the middle day being barely over zero degrees, and it hit her hard. Brooklyn sunrise ad ultimate took it okay but some stress, Daiquiri took the cold amazing and didn't even slouch. Too bad the daiquiri didn't like midsummer humidity of 70%, or i would be growing this plant again absolutely.

OH yes...so the Colorado cookie is now on the floor and around 6" from the lights surface, despite mag deficiency she is stretching like crazy! Amazing this was the smallest plant of the outdoor season by far last year! She topped out at 26" and yielded 70grams. The one in the cab is around 28" tall currently(34" from the top of the pots to the lights surface)
Rocking indoor!, although, 70g could only be considered "small" when standing next to those amazon autos you grew.

Rocking indoor!, although, 70g could only be considered "small" when standing next to those amazon autos you grew.

With a touch of luck, those were just the beginning of outdoor auto mini-monsters!! We are going to find out! This spring...superior starting lights and indoor setup conditions for 30 days of growth. 9 auto strains in the full sun garden (4 from Holland DP Brooklyn Sunrise, DP Auto White Widow, DP Autoultimate, Bomb Seeds Cherry Bomb, 4 from Spain Dinafem Moby Dick XXL, White Widow XXL, Sweet Seeds Crème Mandarin XXL, Sweet Seeds Devil Cream and finally a portal fairy frost)

Havent tried mazar yet...will have a pack incoming soon enough!! Seen some incredible outdoor UK grows with the mazar. I have a mixed indoor DP run planned if my license comes through with enough time to put it all together(wont let indoor conflict with outdoor plans)

With a touch of luck, those were just the beginning of outdoor auto mini-monsters!! We are going to find out! This spring...superior starting lights and indoor setup conditions for 30 days of growth. 9 auto strains in the full sun garden (4 from Holland DP Brooklyn Sunrise, DP Auto White Widow, DP Autoultimate, Bomb Seeds Cherry Bomb, 4 from Spain Dinafem Moby Dick XXL, White Widow XXL, Sweet Seeds Crème Mandarin XXL, Sweet Seeds Devil Cream and finally a portal fairy frost)

Havent tried mazar yet...will have a pack incoming soon enough!! Seen some incredible outdoor UK grows with the mazar. I have a mixed indoor DP run planned if my license comes through with enough time to put it all together(wont let indoor conflict with outdoor plans)
archie gifted me an auto mazar, gonna give it a greenhouse go

archie gifted me an auto mazar, gonna give it a greenhouse go

Oh good stuff...I bet it will do well!! I saw some UK monsters of the mazar this season. But of course cold is a different monsters than wet and cloudy!! Very interested to see how it works out for you bud!! As always I am subbed! ;)

Small but well loved plants always reward with potent meds. I'll be tagn along. Your spring list looks good. I was just lookn at bomb seeds the other day and thought the cherry bomb would be on my upcoming list. Also going to get area Brooklyn's sunrise and auto ultimate that some one suggested. Also the two blue Mazars I have are Ripon along and structured well. I got 4 more seed so as long as I like the smoke I'll be running them again most likely.

Getn back to you on other threads, buisy, buisy!l!

The original 4 all at day 45....hmm struggling with keeping up on the feed of the Amnesia Stone and the stone dragons, but they are all filling in great!! . Right now i am running 2ML Green PLanet Bloom Fuel A+B, 2ml Green planet Pro cal, 2m massive, 1ml AN b-52.
Amnesia Stone
IMG_4546.JPG

The 3 stone dragons have early magnesium deficiency and are underfed, but the 2ml of pro cal seems to be keeping it in check. Thickening up nicely!!
IMG_4537.JPG

All 3 stone dragons
IMG_4538.JPG

And the new batch at Day 35....again struggling with magnesium on all plants, but I think the 2ml is slowing problems overall. No idea what happened but the rainbow moonstone is hypersensitive to the stronger nutes and is cringing...hmm. Flushed her and fed with 1.5 A+B, 2ml Pro Cal, 1m massive. showing mag def, so I kept that higher.(Amnesia Stone on the right, Ruby in the middle and Autonightqueen on the left)
IMG_4539.JPG

Rainbow Moonstone
IMG_4543.JPG

Amber
IMG_4544.JPG

Auto Night Queen
IMG_4542.JPG

Damn I forgot pics of the cookies! Filling in the best of the new crew! Next round pics of cookies!

Small but well loved plants always reward with potent meds. I'll be tagn along. Your spring list looks good. I was just lookn at bomb seeds the other day and thought the cherry bomb would be on my upcoming list. Also going to get area Brooklyn's sunrise and auto ultimate that some one suggested. Also the two blue Mazars I have are Ripon along and structured well. I got 4 more seed so as long as I like the smoke I'll be running them again most likely.

Getn back to you on other threads, buisy, buisy!l!

Hey thanks for swinging by bud!

Oh if you have room for an outdoor photo and dig cherry type smells, consider giving Delicious Seeds Fruity Chronic Juice a try. I planted one in my test garden(8 hours of direct sun tapering down to 6 by harvest) last summer and was very impressed with the cherry type smell, taste and intense buzz. I planted another in the test garden this season. But this time she yielded a massive 21oz dry, and again the smoke is killer potent(white widow X chronic). Smell isn't as kickass as last years but its still really good and buds are rock hard. That strain has well earned a spot in the full sun garden next season, and I am expecting very big things!!

FJC
IMG_44796.jpg

Hey thanks for swinging by bud!

Oh if you have room for an outdoor photo and dig cherry type smells, consider giving Delicious Seeds Fruity Chronic Juice a try. I planted one in my test garden(8 hours of direct sun tapering down to 6 by harvest) last summer and was very impressed with the cherry type smell, taste and intense buzz. I planted another in the test garden this season. But this time she yielded a massive 21oz dry, and again the smoke is killer potent(white widow X chronic). Smell isn't as kickass as last years but its still really good and buds are rock hard. That strain has well earned a spot in the full sun garden next season, and I am expecting very big things!!

FJC
View attachment 673423

Nice nug! Yum yum :bong:

Funny thing is just prior to reading this I was screwing with a USB micro scope I got for myself and my kids. Its just a $20 China made one but hell its cool and takes good pics. Just as I started getn set my computer proceeded to update, Ahhh! Its an older laptop I picked up last year in hopes to put pics on it as well!as research material but just never did. Wife laughed and says I should have know it would update sine I haven't turned it on in so long. Any way got some pics of some fresh Granddady Purple a friend and i grew coming soon. I'm destined to keep good photo records of things in life after the loss.

I will add Fruity Chronic Juice to my list of seeds to grab here when I order some more autos soon. Thanks for sharing the chronic strain!

Still lookn to get back at you on other thread- be well bro! Plants are fattn up!

Back