Dragon Meds Autowars Season 2: Revenge of the Portal Stone Dragons, Double Dragon and Amnesia Stone

If I can keep it together it could be done....but shit...seems to be falling apart on me. I wonder if my ph is off(no meter....need to get one if I ever et any extra funds...lol). I was running AN sensigrow and switched to try out greenplanet bloom fuel. Since the switch magnesium deficiency has been running rampant, despite giving them higher than recommended doses of green planet cal/mag...frig.

Yeah total errors on my end this round. Going to get some quality bud...all that really matters I guess!
the fundamental truth!

Man, your pants look good!, thanks for sharing the transplant cautionary tale, because of it I'll go 32 oz size. In my spring window grow RH runs 20-40%. I keep soil surface moist to the touch at all times while germing. I also begin with a relatively dry pot and get out of seedling stage with no underlying sogginess.

I'm growing a bunch of portals in the greenhouse this season, so very interested. And, I seem to be in some kinda NQ tractor beam drawing me in. I'm thinking she will be worth the try, The mostly indica will have a better go at it, considering my stressors, than the AU, what I'm thinking.

Man, your pants look good!, thanks for sharing the transplant cautionary tale, because of it I'll go 32 oz size. In my spring window grow RH runs 20-40%. I keep soil surface moist to the touch at all times while germing. I also begin with a relatively dry pot and get out of seedling stage with no underlying sogginess.

Hey thanks for reminding me to hit the maximizing auto thread and update with results on the 16oz cups. The instatransplant pots are going to work well though in a bigger size. So it was a success and failure all in a single attempt which is great! The next batch I will do the same with bigger pots and we will compare results.

I've struggled with seedlings for many years! Especially overwatering...it is so easy to do! I find a dry medium is a way around the problem, and also alternating watering location. Yah 20-40% is a struggle to get them to grow really well early on, but even in low humidity decent plants can still be grown.

Hey thanks for reminding me to hit the maximizing auto thread and update with results on the 16oz cups. The instatransplant pots are going to work well though in a bigger size. So it was a success and failure all in a single attempt which is great! The next batch I will do the same with bigger pots and we will compare results.

I've struggled with seedlings for many years! Especially overwatering...it is so easy to do! I find a dry medium is a way around the problem, and also alternating watering location. Yah 20-40% is a struggle to get them to grow really well early on, but even in low humidity decent plants can still be grown.
yup, proof in the pudding

I'm growing a bunch of portals in the greenhouse this season, so very interested. And, I seem to be in some kinda NQ tractor beam drawing me in. I'm thinking she will be worth the try, The mostly indica will have a better go at it, considering my stressors, than the AU, what I'm thinking.

Too bad the Colorado Cookies isn't a little more cold tolerant or I would suggest you give that strain a go for sure. I cant wait for the ANQ!! Hopefully I am ready to rock legal grow next run and I will be running a bunch of different strains, really test some gear out!!

OH yes...so the Colorado cookie is now on the floor and around 6" from the lights surface, despite mag deficiency she is stretching like crazy! Amazing this was the smallest plant of the outdoor season by far last year! She topped out at 26" and yielded 70grams. The one in the cab is around 28" tall currently(34" from the top of the pots to the lights surface)

Back