Dragon Meds Autowars Season 2: Revenge of the Portal Stone Dragons, Double Dragon and Amnesia Stone

One more week slips by! Everyone is looking good...2 of 3 Stone Dragons are looking very close to being done! Starting to flush for the next 7-10 days.

Day 62 Green Dragon (which is now turning reddish purple)
IMG_4589.JPG

Day 62 Red Dragon, this will be the last dragon to be chopped
IMG_4590.JPG

Day 62 Purple Dragon is now sucking every bit of life out of her leaves.
IMG_4591.JPG

Day 62 Amnesia Stone
IMG_4605.JPG

Day 52 DP Colorado Cookies
IMG_4594.JPG

Day 52 DP Auto Night Queen
IMG_4600.JPG

Day 52 Amber
IMG_4603.JPG

Day 52 Rainbow Moonstone
IMG_4598.JPG

Daym skell! You are rocking some beasts in there :headbang:

Do you defol any of the dragons? My fairy frost is so bushy thick she needs a Brazilian.

Hey thanks bud! Yes I have been selectively defoliating all of the plants since there was enough bud to warrant losing some leaves for light pocket pentration. Its working very well! I am really starting to think we have a new cab weight record this batch. I think the dragons are going to weigh in well despite their small stunted stature. There has to be an easy 1.5 on the Amnesia(lots of bud but kind of fluffy). Cookies wouldn't surprise me if she topped 2oz, still lots of time to go on her(not a coloured hair anywhere).

They all look so dank. Can I ask how tall the Night Queen is now? I really would like to try growing some soon, especially if they're as frosty as people say they are.

Thanks for the comment! Yes the ANQ is very, very frosty. Next round I will get some closeup pics. I thought she was 28" but I forgot the pots are taller than the last round, so she is actually 25" tall.

Is this how you do the "insta transplant" just cut the bottom off of one cup, then put holes in the other grow seedling. Once ready you just separate the cups and plant into full size pot?

IMG_2050.jpg

Back