Dragon Meds Autowars Season 2: Revenge of the Portal Stone Dragons, Double Dragon and Amnesia Stone

:yellowcard: woooooh! You haven't run those thru quality control yet. Ima have to sample them to make sure that its ok

Fuuugggggg man:chef:

Hahahaa....I promise you bud, its great smoke!! Ive never really had too much pure sativa hash before, so this is a real treat especially the Think Fast and the Durban Poison hash...superb smoke with all of the terps included. :D

I haven't grown any photoperiod strains yet. I'm probably going to stick with autos for a while for the ease. If I get a good place to grow outside though, some huge photoperiod plants would be awesome though. Good to hear that the Portal strains tend to be frosty, since I have 10 more seeds from there and they'll probably be all I'll grow for a while.

Looking at that hash makes me want to cry. All the dispensaries around here are closed to people without a medical card for a while due to some bureaucratic nonsense. All I have to smoke are some measly crumbs of some crappy weed I found outside in a bag hiding in a tree at Christmas.

I'm with Dudeski. How about you just mail some of that hash over here so I can make sure it's fit for smoking :smoking:

Yes all of the portal strain I have tried(up to 7-8 strains now) so far would be well suited to making hash. All have been well caked in crystal, but i have to say the DP night Queen carries crystal further out onto fan leaves than the portal strains I have run so far. Since I keep prime bud intact, I only make hash out of crystal caked fans and underformed buds. You guys make your way to central cannada I am always happy to share a toke or two!

She is the biggest plant i ever grew! Lol, almost 4ft tall. I wanna see that grow bud

Soon it will be fired up...on the last flush of a pair of dragons and also the amnesia stone, so I will be starting up some new seeds! Checked glands tonight and all are cloudy with 10-20% amber.

Last edited:
@DutchPassionTony - hey thanks so much bud! Your comment is almost appreciated as much, as your fantastic genetics are appreciated! :D

And we have the first plant ready to roll! Amnesia Stone Chopped at day 70.
IMG_4661.JPG

Side branch Tip - nice crystal! Only medium density, but in all fairness this plant was a bit off to the side and out of ideal light.
IMG_4664.JPG

Different Sidebranch...awesome crystal for sure!!
IMG_4667.JPG

I swear this plant had a fruity smell lat week, but o the day of chop she has a Spicy/Peppery Pine odour that is very strong.
IMG_4669.JPG

Back