Dragon Meds Autowars Season 2: Revenge of the Portal Stone Dragons, Double Dragon and Amnesia Stone

Oooh! EEEEE! Nice brother. Those girls are beautiful and yummy I'm sure. Job well done. I can't wait to throw some portal seeds and I gotta get my hands on some Colorado cookies. I do have a free bee night queen I may run soon.

Your talents are shine through in your Girls- Awesome Meds!

I tweaked my damb shoulder so been down abut but on the mend. Bet a little dragon would help!

Be well bro and talk soon Master of the Cabinet!

Oooh! EEEEE! Nice brother. Those girls are beautiful and yummy I'm sure. Job well done. I can't wait to throw some portal seeds and I gotta get my hands on some Colorado cookies. I do have a free bee night queen I may run soon.

Your talents are shine through in your Girls- Awesome Meds!

I tweaked my damb shoulder so been down abut but on the mend. Bet a little dragon would help!

Be well bro and talk soon Master of the Cabinet!

First and most important, sorry to hear you ripped your shoulder! Nothing serious I hope?
Thanks bud! Highly, highly suggest Colorado Cookies especially after this run. Though they only do mid grade in cool outdoor conditions, they are an excellent indoor plant. Smell and crystal is where they really excel.

Alright so here we go...chopped the Green Dragon(which is now purple like the other 2 dragons) on day 71. Here is a shot with the flash on. Solid bud from head to toe!! Not bad at all for a 12"er!
IMG_4681.JPG

Looks great, and smells great very nice strong piney odour. Flash off to try to stick with natural colour. Time of pic was late in the afternoon...struggled with getting the light right!
IMG_4685.JPG

Smells extremely potent...very, very high bud density. Stone Dragons is aptly named!
IMG_4686.JPG

And the colour is very striking...beautiful!!
IMG_4703.JPG

Slathering at the lips for these dragons!!
IMG_4702.JPG

Almost too beautiful to smoke! Is 70 days a good benchmark for the portals? Was curious how long my fairy frost will need to run.

What I love is all 3 dragons are very similar in colouring..2 weeks ago this dragon was green, and the transformations in the last 2 weeks has been amazing!! This quote is direct from Stone after a comment on my chop time and description(10-20%amber rest cloudy) of the Amnesia Stone at 70 days "Great job man highfive Chop on time, everything after 10 weeks is waste of time, space and potency ;)"

Thanks, i wont need much amber. I imagine that the portals will kick my ass just all clear and cloudy!

Yeah absolutely they will. Every single portal plant(every strain) I have grown has been loaded with trichs. I try to take plants at what i think is peak potency...after all trichs are cloudy, but before they start to degrade. To me I think that's 10% amber.

Back