Dragon Meds Autowars Season 2: Revenge of the Portal Stone Dragons, Double Dragon and Amnesia Stone

Wow those ladies are georgus!
I was just there looking at what they have I'm going to give them a run they sound awesome.
Your Buds are huge you got 1 1\2 to 2 on each of them girls I sure hope I do 1\2 as good and the colors are beautiful:slap:

Wow those ladies are georgus!
I was just there looking at what they have I'm going to give them a run they sound awesome.
Your Buds are huge you got 1 1\2 to 2 on each of them girls I sure hope I do 1\2 as good and the colors are beautiful:slap:

Hey thanks so much for the kind comment and for the rep!!!

Here we go!! Getting very, very close to finished now!! First up is the 3 Dragons. First the Green Dragon(which is now reddish purple) at day 68. Very appealing citrus pine smell.
IMG_4609.JPG

Awesome colours on her now! And superb crystal! 2 more flushes and she is chopped!
IMG_4616.JPG

And the last of the Stone Dragons to be chopped, the Red Dragon at day 68. Flushed twice so far. Sorry about the off colour of the pic, forgot to reset light balance.
IMG_4621.JPG

Got the light balance sorted out on the closeup. Very similar odour to the green dragon, tremendous! Smells very, very potent!
IMG_4622.JPG

And finally the Purple Dragon at Day 68. Probably the lowest yield of the new batch.
IMG_4628.JPG

Loving the Deep Purple tones on this Dragon! Smells is leaning over to skunky overtones.
IMG_4627.JPG

Next up is the Colorado Cookies at Day 58. There has to be an easy 2oz on this little honey.
IMG_4630.JPG

Excellent crystal and a unique minty chocolate with a hint of melon smell.
IMG_4631.JPG

And the Auto Night Queen at Day 58...awesome crystal.
IMG_4644.JPG

Hopefully the last couple of weeks she pounds on the flower!
IMG_4649.JPG

@AeonSophia - I grabbed a couple of closeups of ANQ crystal for you.
IMG_4645.JPG

Next up is the Rainbow Moonstone at Day 58...darn I wish I wouldn't have screwed this plant up...yield will be diminished. Smells beautiful though with a nice fruity scent
IMG_4634.JPG

Crystal is forming!
IMG_4643.JPG

Amber...I am still falling behind in feeding...damn 2.5ml GP base nutes, 2.5ml GP Massive, 2.5ml ProCal and still falling behind. Meh...she is thickening up just fine anyways at day 58.
IMG_4650.JPG

Cant wait! Really nice fruity odour and nice crystal forming! What more can a man ask for!! :D
IMG_4653.JPG

View attachment 684493

My god. Yep I'm definitely going to have to grow some Night Queens and make lots of hash. The other strains look amazing as well. Excellent work.

Thanks for tagging me

Not sure if you grow photoperiod strains or not, but if you do consider Fruity Chronic Juice by delicious(white widow X chronic) and Think Fast by Dutch Passion, very intense frost excellent for hashmaking. Yes the portal strains do have a ton of frost as well.
IMG_4509.JPG

I haven't grown any photoperiod strains yet. I'm probably going to stick with autos for a while for the ease. If I get a good place to grow outside though, some huge photoperiod plants would be awesome though. Good to hear that the Portal strains tend to be frosty, since I have 10 more seeds from there and they'll probably be all I'll grow for a while.

Looking at that hash makes me want to cry. All the dispensaries around here are closed to people without a medical card for a while due to some bureaucratic nonsense. All I have to smoke are some measly crumbs of some crappy weed I found outside in a bag hiding in a tree at Christmas.

I'm with Dudeski. How about you just mail some of that hash over here so I can make sure it's fit for smoking :smoking:

Last edited:
Back