Dragon Meds Autowars Season 2: Revenge of the Portal Stone Dragons, Double Dragon and Amnesia Stone

Howdy buddy looks like you got the uvb dialed with the 10.0 advice. Love lookn at those fat girls of yours, and the purples beautiful.

I love bubble hash myself too. Will likely get a press down the road after I get the Co2 fired up.

Be well

FYI: I've been testing the no transplant transplant with 16oz solo cups, 2 1"x2" windows in the sides and the bottom cut out placed in another cup till planting time. Working well so far...

I was thinking their biggest may be the amnesia cause of the sativa genetics. I'm not a member of the portal yet, I have to order first and I will soon as I figure out what I want of theirs. I want another regular strain to work with that gets big, helps with anxiety and arthritis pains.

Did you want me to ask stone for an invite for you, so you can go on the forums?I am sure stone could help you out with strain advice.

Ive only grown one, still growing, but the density of the buds is blowing my mind! Its not tall but yield should be good for my skill level and being organic.

Ive found the density on the Stone Dragons and the Moonstone has been exceptional, really rock hard buds. Very impressive!! The moonstone amnesia has much looser buds.

Howdy buddy looks like you got the uvb dialed with the 10.0 advice. Love lookn at those fat girls of yours, and the purples beautiful.

I love bubble hash myself too. Will likely get a press down the road after I get the Co2 fired up.

Be well

Okay cool...thanks for the update! I will have to get a bulb. Anything else I should know about the bulbs? Since heat is low this season another source would be fine and we all love more trichs!!

Ive found the density on the Stone Dragons and the Moonstone has been exceptional, really rock hard buds. Very impressive!! The moonstone amnesia has much looser buds.

Okay cool...thanks for the update! I will have to get a bulb. Anything else I should know about the bulbs? Since heat is low this season another source would be fine and we all love more trichs!!
Wear eye protection, uvb is bad for your eye's.

And we have euphoria and auto white widow sprouted just this morning...turns out that the temps in my cab are dangerously low these days?? Still decent for growing(70F), but definitely chilly for sprouting!!(hence the 48hor sprout needed to get going) No cracking of the Blackstone or Amber yet...hope tonight! 16oz cup start for the 2 DP seeds for 20 days to stunt down in size, and straight into 7" pots for the 2 portal seeds to maximize size on those two. Hopefully a sound plan!!

As for the end of this run I have a few observations to make.
1- The 16oz insta transplant pots were both a success and a failure. They worked fairly well for 14 days, but I feel 7-10 would be better for less stunting. The 21 day rides in cups was too long and size on the 3 dragons suffered. Still worked out well, and it sets framework for me to be able to stunt larger strains down in size to fit in the grow cab, which will allow me to open up cab strain options greatly.

2- Green Plane Nutrients - Much weaker nutes than the Advanced Nutes, all around the plants needed more than 2ml per liter. Some plants(amnesia stone, Red Dragon) did okay at 2.5ml of base nutes + 2.5ml of GP Massive and Pro-Cal, but most needed more as hey were continuing to show deficiencies. I think stronger feed earlier(start off at 1.5ml on day 10) and end up at 3ml per liter by mid cycle is a sound plan. Not giving up on GP nutes yet, just stepping into phase 2 with stronger intentions. ;)

3- The 7" square pots are more than big enough to grow plants the size I need, and the Colorado cookies(started in final pot) in the 7"pot proved that. For micro movement I think the 7" pots are better choice than the 7" & 9" combo and I will be getting some more 7".

4- Heat is low(70F)...which surprises me!! I think will get two of the 4 foot old t-5's back in action after the purchase of a UV reptile bulbs. Figure 3 degrees rise in temp each light. I will run there each day for around 12 hours during mid-end flower. This is something I have pondered a few times, and will ask @Blow'n Reefer some advice on what bulbs to get. I seem to remember Reptisun being the bulbs that are available locally.

5- Humidity(40%). With the trays at the bottom of the cab being full of water, I am around 40%, but it is a mild damp winter. Below optimal, but acceptable. I think I will just not worry about this factor. If they grew fine at 20-25%(which was the whole first half of this run, and pretty much all of last winter runs), 40% is just one step closer to better for veg cycle. Not going to try undoing what can't be undone in my situation, RH% is what it is, acceptable. Autos don't mind growing in desert conditions when RH is considered!!

Hmmmmm....I think that's all for now!!
7-10 in the 16, burning that to memory!

The new Amber Seed just split her shell. The AutoEuphoria and Auto White Widow both had 1/8" tails, so they were planted in 16oz cups. No action on the Blackstone yet...hopefully ready to plant by morning with Amber.

One more dragon is cut!! Purple Stone Dragon harvested on day 74
Stunning colours here!! Beautiful!
View attachment 686421

Love it!! These stone dragons re fantastic!! Some of the bud is strawberry red in colour.
View attachment 686424

Left a standard sized bic lighter in for scale....not the biggest due to stunting in 16oz cup for 21 days, but who cares!! :D
View attachment 686427

View attachment 686429
almost speechless, lol, good show O wizard!

First and most important, sorry to hear you ripped your shoulder! Nothing serious I hope?
Thanks bud! Highly, highly suggest Colorado Cookies especially after this run. Though they only do mid grade in cool outdoor conditions, they are an excellent indoor plant. Smell and crystal is where they really excel.

Alright so here we go...chopped the Green Dragon(which is now purple like the other 2 dragons) on day 71. Here is a shot with the flash on. Solid bud from head to toe!! Not bad at all for a 12"er!
View attachment 685956

Looks great, and smells great very nice strong piney odour. Flash off to try to stick with natural colour. Time of pic was late in the afternoon...struggled with getting the light right!
View attachment 685958

Smells extremely potent...very, very high bud density. Stone Dragons is aptly named!
View attachment 685959

And the colour is very striking...beautiful!!
View attachment 685964
Slathering at the lips for these dragons!!
View attachment 685970
stoner drool response for sure!

Back