Dragon Meds Autowars Season 2: Revenge of the Portal Stone Dragons, Double Dragon and Amnesia Stone

@trailanimal - Haha thanks for the comments bud!! Yep been a good winter fun grow so far!!

Okay so we have 4/4 cracked shells...just a tiny tail out of the Blackstone this morning. Planting this afternoon. Started flushing the Colorado Cookies this morning. Another feed o two to the other 3 remaining. Chopping the final Stone dragon Red Dragon(the biggest of the lot of dragons) when she dries out tonight, which will open up space for the new seedlings perfectly. Love it when a plan comes together!

Right on man! Whatcha running?
well, Rebel has sent me 2 strains and Magic is sending seed, so at least 1/2 the grow for them, the rest portals, leap of faith not growing my standby strains. Portals? Thinking black stone fems and amber, night and day meds. Also got a DP mazar, and a dedoverde haze I'll put in a new tent. Be growing way more plants to absorb shit happens syndrome, and give me what I need

Whatgwan, 912GreenSkeel? I popped by to check you from @autobeast grow journal. Glad I did! I have heard a bit about Stone Dragon, but so many breeders, strains.....I just never followed those. They are quite the Incredible Hulk type little shits! They look great, mate. Had to rep your harvest pics. Good grow to you, brother.

Wow, man.....I got so excited about the Stone Dragons, I forgot why I popped in:crying: The Colorado Cookies look very tasty. Congrats on your grow. Someone will soon be well bent. I have really been wanting the Auto Night Queen, and after coming here, that will be my next DP endeavor. I am onto some Mephisto strains right now. Have an Orange Crack journal going here, and multi-strain in the wings. Only 3 weeks in today. Pop by, 912. I will be following you and wishing you well, brother.

well, Rebel has sent me 2 strains and Magic is sending seed, so at least 1/2 the grow for them, the rest portals, leap of faith not growing my standby strains. Portals? Thinking black stone fems and amber, night and day meds. Also got a DP mazar, and a dedoverde haze I'll put in a new tent. Be growing way more plants to absorb shit happens syndrome, and give me what I need

Very cool trail! Running another fairy frost as well or no?

Whatgwan, 912GreenSkeel? I popped by to check you from @autobeast grow journal. Glad I did! I have heard a bit about Stone Dragon, but so many breeders, strains.....I just never followed those. They are quite the Incredible Hulk type little shits! They look great, mate. Had to rep your harvest pics. Good grow to you, brother.

Hehe yeah those stone dragons are little bud monsters!! I stunted them by running them in 16oz sups until they showed sex which was 21 days. Just too much root restriction so they are tiny...didn't stop the bud from flowing!! The stone dragons and other seed from the autoflower portal puts out amazing stinky, tasty always super potent plants. Really impressed with their stock.

I will swing by and check out your grow for sure...orange crack is mephisto right? Have you considered any of the new DP strains yet? Glueberry, Cinderella Jack?

Cinderella looks nice! Both do actually

Back