Dragon Meds Autowars Season 2: Revenge of the Portal Stone Dragons, Double Dragon and Amnesia Stone

I got cherry so thinking about thc.

Have blue dream but have to ask trailanimal, he has another fav. Deoverde haze sound like a must! Or any other recommendations from them.

Also, someone mentioned a supersilver haze that sounds great.

Bomb seed MediBomb [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] is Super Silver haze.

Please do post pics of the BBK...its one of the few strains I have yet to grow from dp!

What's up, GreenSkell? Found a few pics for ya, mate. I think they are around the size of your Stone Dragons, just not as chunky. Smallest BBKs I've ever grown. I stunted them by watering too much in the first couple weeks. That was the only thing that I did out of the ordinary. They looked a little out of sorts, and I thought it was a watering issue; it wasn't. They rebounded nicely.

Two phenos:
DSCN0296.JPG

The Indica pheno:
DSCN0313.JPG

DSCN0304.JPG

DSCN0305.JPG

View attachment 687694

Sativa pheno:
DSCN0300.JPG

DSCN0309.JPG

Got the fox tail thing going on this girl.

I've done BBK 4 or 5 runs now. They are usually 90cm or so. These were 36cm, and 45cm. They always have a wide range of sweet, fruity, sour berry, incense smell. The first one I ever grew smelled like some kind of ladies perfume. It was so overpowering, that I couldn't smoke it. If I had purchased it instead of grown it, I would have sworn it was sprayed with something. Never has happened since. Great smoke, and nice relaxing stone. I had one additional lady that I did not photo. She was Identical to her indica leaning sister. Got 4.5oz from these three small girls. Enjoy lads and ladies, and good growing to all. :peace:

Last edited:
No prob man...I have a thing for classic strains I have never tried so I grabbed a pack of Medi Bomb [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]. ant wait to try it out!! Supposed to finish oct 15th outdoors.

I saw that shes a photo. I gotta work on that one. Just may try it inside!

What's up, GreenSkell? Found a few pics for ya, mate. I think they are around the size of your Stone Dragons, just not as chunky. Smallest BBKs I've ever grown. I stunted them by watering too much in the first couple weeks. That was the only thing that I did out of the ordinary. They looked a little out of sorts, and I thought it was a watering issue; it wasn't. They rebounded nicely.

Two phenos:
View attachment 687687

The Indica pheno:
View attachment 687688

View attachment 687692

View attachment 687693

View attachment 687694

Sativa pheno:
View attachment 687699

View attachment 687700
Got the fox tail thing going on this girl.

I've done BBK 4 or 5 runs now. They are usually 90cm or so. These were 36cm, and 45cm. They always have a wide range of sweet, fruity, sour berry, incense smell. The first one I ever grew smelled like some kind of ladies perfume. It was so overpowering, that I couldn't smoke it. If I had purchased it instead of grown it, I would have sworn it was sprayed with something. Never has happened since. Great smoke, and nice relaxing stone. I had one additional lady that I did not photo. She was Identical to her indica leaning sister. Got 4.5oz from these three small girls. Enjoy lads and ladies, and good growing to all. :peace:

They may be smaller than you are used to, but they are beauties anyways man!! Nicely done! The perfume phenol sounds crazy!

I saw that shes a photo. I gotta work on that one. Just may try it inside!

Yeah she is a photo...I was surprised to hear of such a pure sativa to finish so early outdoors. Hopefully Bomb seeds can make it into an auto!!!...Nudge, nudge @BombSeeds :D

Back