Dragon Meds Autowars Season 2: Revenge of the Portal Stone Dragons, Double Dragon and Amnesia Stone

Haven't been surfing the web lately bro so missed you rather me. I've seen people put the depths nearly on top of the plants like this dude. Hope this helps. Im seeing some super frosty results myself. My GSCs abit slow to swell but has been staking on the tric's, and smells much like the photo cookies I've worked with.

And my GSC
IMG_20170115_124129.jpg

Be well and we'll chat soon

Haven't been surfing the web lately bro so missed you rather me. I've seen people put the depths nearly on top of the plants like this dude. Hope this helps. Im seeing some super frosty results myself. My GSCs abit slow to swell but has been staking on the tric's, and smells much like the photo cookies I've worked with.

And my GSC
View attachment 688425

Be well and we'll chat soon

That's fantastic early crystal!! Okay tis settles it...I am getting a bulb for my 4' t5.

Yes, it will be fine at 6".

Jeez I wish I would have know this before!! I thought I was limited to 3w leds due to intensity(not enough research...lol). Live and learn....but hey I am not complaining! Still pulling .6 GPW and its looking more and more like .8-.9 GPW possibly could happen this round.

@Blow'n Reefer - Oh hey, thanks for the vid post, but we have absolutely terrible internet so vids are a no go.

My apology, are you referring to your primary light, not T5 uv? If so, it depends on the intensity of your light and spectrum. If it's a blurple (red/blue) based spectrum, running it too close might cause bleaching, due to the lop-side spectrum with too much reds, especially 660nm once the intensity pass their light saturation of ~1500umol/sec/m2.

My apology, are you referring to your primary light, not T5 uv? If so, it depends on the intensity of your light and spectrum. If it's a blurple (red/blue) based spectrum, running it too close might cause bleaching, due to the lop-side spectrum with too much reds, especially 660nm once the intensity pass their light saturation of ~1500umol/sec/m2.

Haha I apologize...I was asking about the Amare monochrome panels. Ive been able to run my red/blue(galaxy hydro) 100X3w within 4" of the surface of the lights with no beaching, and am curious what your weakest lights would do at that proximity. (total grow space size is 54" long X 16" deep X 28" high from the top of the pots to the lights surface) As you can see its quite a tight space.

OH back to the grow...we are at day 4 of Colorado Cookies flushing...wow is she looking sweet!! Her leaves are turning yellow fast now...another 2 days of flushing and its snip time!! Looks like a bumper crop plant for the stealth cab, especially consider there was 8 plants growing in there. Started flushing Auto Night Queen, Rainbow moonstone and will start flushing amber tomorrow. 4/4 seedlings have broken the soils surface and are doing fine. The DP auto White Widow and the DP Auto Euphoria are in 16oz cups for an on purpose stunting(14 days I think will work well) and the new Portal Amber and Blackstone Fems are directly planted in 7"X7" pots to maximize their smaller stature.

Gawd I made a critical error and I would be something pissed if I was hurting for weed. I was paper bag drying and I failed to break down the buds on the stone dragons enough, and I lost a bit from the main cola on the purple and green dragons...and worst I lost quite a bit from the red dragons main cola....soooooooooooo sad. :( Oh well shit happens!! Won't make that mistake again!! Sucks it will throw off the accurate end weights a bit though!!

Oh...so I smoked(vapourizer) some Amnesia Stone today as another tester(one more day and I think she will be hitting the jars), and wow...very, very impressed with the smoke. Wonderful peppery pine flavour...super nice on the inhale and the exhale, and she is packing one hell of a buzz for fresh.

Last edited:
Haha I apologize...I was asking about the Amare monochrome panels. Ive been able to run my red/blue(galaxy hydro) 100X3w within 4" of the surface of the lights with no beaching, and am curious what your weakest lights would do at that proximity. (total grow space size is 54" long X 16" deep X 28" high from the top of the pots to the lights surface) As you can see its quite a tight space.

All of our standard models, including our smallest, the SS100 will be at or higher than 1500umol@4" due to the quality of chips and secondary lenses. The SS150 is the most powerful model of ours we would recommend for that distance and application. Our balanced spectrum will allow even touching the light with no bleaching, but not recommended due to the heat of the diodes itself that will burn the plant. We do offer special order version of it with machined cone reflector design that's design specifically for close quarter application like yours. This will reduce the intensity and increase the coverage that will allow the to be more efficient closer to the canopy.

Last edited:
Back