Dragon Meds Autowars Season 2: Revenge of the Portal Stone Dragons, Double Dragon and Amnesia Stone

And there is some bud ready to smoke from the cab!! Really some nice looking bud cam off the Amnesia Stone. I over dried it, but still I hit my guesstimate of 42 grams(1.5oz) right on the knuckle. Looking at a new cab record if I can keep the pace!!
IMG_4772.JPG

IMG_4779.JPG

IMG_4781.JPG

IMG_4780.JPG

All 4 new seedlings are doing well...growing like little sprouts should grow!!

Jeez I wish I would have know this before!! I thought I was limited to 3w leds due to intensity(not enough research...lol). Live and learn....but hey I am not complaining! Still pulling .6 GPW and its looking more and more like .8-.9 GPW possibly could happen this round.

@Blow'n Reefer - Oh hey, thanks for the vid post, but we have absolutely terrible internet so vids are a no go.

Good ol' Dial Up huh! Blah! I had dial up till two years ago but it didn't matter much since I rearly surfed the net. still getn raped though my wireless is $50 a month for the most basic. Local company's had monopoly for deacades. With all that you contribute on this site alone - Good on ya man -

As for vid it just showed that dude out returns an inch or two from buds with no issues? He says close as possible is best. I mounted mine on my lights so am running them at 18-20" as this is as close as I'll go with my LEDs.

Gotta get me some Col cookies too. Really lookn forward to running some portal strains
Love the Amnesia pics
:pass:

Be Well

Oh yeah... Thanks a million for heading me stones way. I haven't been on the sight much but have been chatn and makeup some good friends. Thanks Bro. You will see the fruitation of your kind works!!!

Good ol' Dial Up huh! Blah! I had dial up till two years ago but it didn't matter much since I rearly surfed the net. still getn raped though my wireless is $50 a month for the most basic. Local company's had monopoly for deacades. With all that you contribute on this site alone - Good on ya man -

As for vid it just showed that dude out returns an inch or two from buds with no issues? He says close as possible is best. I mounted mine on my lights so am running them at 18-20" as this is as close as I'll go with my LEDs.

Gotta get me some Col cookies too. Really lookn forward to running some portal strains
Love the Amnesia pics
:pass:

Be Well

I "could" get satellite internet here...$300 activations fee to turn it on and then $100 a month for very limited useage, sub par crappy service that doesn't work well during the worst weather(when you want to use the net the most). Highway robbery and I refuse/cant afford to pay.

Oh close as possible is best!! That's what I really want to hear!! :D
Do get some Col Cookies...fantastic. Mine is looking super sweet now!! Might even nip her tomorrow after a trich check...she is still tossing the odd white hair out.

Oh yeah... Thanks a million for heading me stones way. I haven't been on the sight much but have been chatn and makeup some good friends. Thanks Bro. You will see the fruitation of your kind works!!!

Hey no prob at all bud. I knew you would dig it. Stone is a great guy and an amazing breeder.

I "could" get satellite internet here...$300 activations fee to turn it on and then $100 a month for very limited useage, sub par crappy service that doesn't work well during the worst weather(when you want to use the net the most). Highway robbery and I refuse/cant afford to pay.

Oh close as possible is best!! That's what I really want to hear!! :D
Do get some Col Cookies...fantastic. Mine is looking super sweet now!! Might even nip her tomorrow after a trich check...she is still tossing the odd white hair out.

From my research you can put uvs as close as possible without burning. Some people report scorching tricks with to much uv but I haven't seen this. I'd just check for Tricia bursting under scope and go for it. I think the added heat will be just what your looking for in those cooler temps.

I'm getting some Col cookies for sure just need to order. Been holding tight to funded after moving and Christmas.

Also remembered I have a night queen freebie so I'll be lookn to your smoke report on her.

Shitty on paper bag misshap:doh: benn there before.

I'll be updating my thread soon and be Shure to get some bluemazar shots and comments. She's big but just hasn't moved with me the entire grow. Never liked my soil mix I believe. Great shape though.

Off to chores and gardening
Chat later

Neglected to bitch about something! $300 Plus $100 Ahhh! Highway robbery! God Damb!

It was tough for me to do $150 insulation and $50 a month, just over the mountain and nearly everywhere else in Cali it's like $50 install and $20 month.

Money Money Money by the Pound! As the old song goes.

From my research you can put uvs as close as possible without burning. Some people report scorching tricks with to much uv but I haven't seen this. I'd just check for Tricia bursting under scope and go for it. I think the added heat will be just what your looking for in those cooler temps.

I'm getting some Col cookies for sure just need to order. Been holding tight to funded after moving and Christmas.

Also remembered I have a night queen freebie so I'll be lookn to your smoke report on her.

Shitty on paper bag misshap:doh: benn there before.

I'll be updating my thread soon and be Shure to get some bluemazar shots and comments. She's big but just hasn't moved with me the entire grow. Never liked my soil mix I believe. Great shape though.

Off to chores and gardening
Chat later

Haha yeah I know right? Same thing here...we are in a dead spot where no wifi or dsl...no competition makes it super expensive...I refuse to pay that much!

Yes I am going for it with the t5's. Just need to get into the city to get a bulb...I have 30 days to get it before its needed. Might get 2 just to push em hard for trichs(already have 2 4' T5 fixtures, just need bulbs)

Gawd the nightqueen...so I recently heard someone describe the smell of the ANQ as Strawberry Milkshake...I laughed in my head about it, until I pulled a fan that had some crystal on it off and rubbed it, followed by the deep sniff...no shit, Strawberry Sweet.....I can see similarities to a Strawberry Milkshake for sure!! WoooooHoooo!! Going to be a fairly small yield(side branches are sparse), but damn the smell and crystal are off the charts!!

Yah mistakes happen...really I should have known with the density of the bud! Live and learn...this is supposed to be totally stress free growing, so I am not letting it get me down. Lots of good bud was salvaged, and hey this is all just bonus bud anyways. :D

Please tag me to your grow when you get an update!! Itching to see how they are all doing! Take it easy bud!

Back