Dragon Meds Autowars Season 2: Revenge of the Portal Stone Dragons, Double Dragon and Amnesia Stone

Amber chopped 2 days ago, and unless I am mistaken she will be the high yield of the portals this round. So the finale of the round here we go...I think we are day 78 or 79. Kind of poor pics all around...damn migrane throwing me off my game!!
IMG_4902.JPG

Awesome colour on the upper buds
IMG_4903.JPG

Lower buds have more green in them, and crystal is amazing on this plant. Smell leans over to the Stone Dragon's pine scent in a big way.
IMG_4906.JPG

Very dense buds. Only inner canopy buds were loose at all.
IMG_4907.JPG

Taken around 10% amber.
IMG_4908.JPG

Nice ending to round 1!! Round 2 coming up soon!!

Yes'sir!! superbly lovely nuggets there broseph :D awesome colors and the dense Gnuggets are Gnice LMAO!! cant wait to see how you like the smoke after a week or two balancing out a little. smoothing out some..?! mmmmmm ,MAN I bet she gone be lusciousnessly lusciousness luscious n uhhhh stuff LOL!! L8R broman.nice job!!!!

Wowza! :drool:

If all the portals buds are as dense as these, i know what im getting next! The FF are like rocks

Hey thanks bud....so far there has been amazing density on every portal plant ive grown so far(X3 automix and 10 other plants from 7-8 strains total) except for the Amnesia Moonstone(but she was out of the prime light and jammed in the corner :D ).

Yes'sir!! superbly lovely nuggets there broseph :D awesome colors and the dense Gnuggets are Gnice LMAO!! cant wait to see how you like the smoke after a week or two balancing out a little. smoothing out some..?! mmmmmm ,MAN I bet she gone be lusciousnessly lusciousness luscious n uhhhh stuff LOL!! L8R broman.nice job!!!!

Hey thanks for the comment bud. After herb is in the jars for a few weeks, I will do a full on med smoke report on each of the strains(3 plant breakdown on the dragon). I am digging these mini plants...lots of fun and lots of variety...and hell I certainly wont complain with .9 GPW!! Best part is there is room for improvement for sure. Old tech mars 100X3w and GalaxyHydro/PopularGrow 100X3w grow light can grow great plants in tight quarters!

Last few weights are in...ANQ 50g's, Rainbow Moonstone ties at 38's for low yield, and amber is settling in at 60 grams. Average per plant is 50g's on the knuckle. Super happy with the results all around!!

Last edited:
nice growin @912GreenSkell awesome portals that color is crazy!! gotta get some of these

Hey thanks for the comment powerful14 and for the atomic barrage of likes!! Yeah the colours have been amazing on the portal strains! Hey if you want to see phase 1 of this project go a little further down the dragon meds page and you'll find my first and second runs from last year.

Okay here we go...yesterday morning before fishing, I check my new batch of seed, and boom 4/4 had 1/4" tails so all are planted in instatransplant 16oz pots. SO in addition to the batch 1 seed which are doing great, we also have X1 Ruby, 1 Stone 99, X1 Bomb Seeds Cherry Bomb and X1 DP Auto Night Queen. I'll keep the ANQ, Ruby and Stone 99 in cups for a week. Cherry bomb due to size might hang out in the cup for 2 weeks, need to research the strain more before making the call.

The original Batch are at day 15 and day 13 for the later sprouting blackstone. Looking good!! I insta-transplanted the Auto white widow today. The euphoria is still in the cup and growing very quick, I think another week of root restriction should keep her to a reasonable size...but this is all just a grand experiment, who knows what's going to happen!!!! The euphoria has a very patchy look that I have seen in DP's auto ultimate that grew like crazy this summer. Amber is looking perfect, bit of a droop in the blackstone but she is growing fine. All 4 are being fed with AN Sensigrow at 1ml per liter. Pics soon!

d
The euphoria can get big. Mine did and i had no clue what I was doing! It actually scared me, lol.

It seems every DP auto has the possibility of getting huge!! ;)
I have taken heed of your warning bud! Another week in the cup :) At the rate she is growing, I feel almost certain she is going to need some extra help to keep her size down. ;) She is already 1.5 times larger than every other plant. The AWW had very profuse rooting by the time I transplanted her, and the Euphoria developed lots of roots at the bottom of the cup around 7 days. Ive also supercropped the main stalk today(a crush twist until the walls give out, not enough to cause the tip to drop, but enough to cause a knot to form)...going to mess with this plant big time just for fun.

Last edited:
Back