Dragon Meds Autowars Season 2: Revenge of the Portal Stone Dragons, Double Dragon and Amnesia Stone

What a line up! Can i volunteer to help trim? Will work for budz....
I chose the thc bomb over cherrybomb this grow. Idk why

I went for cherry bomb for the reported taste and smell profile...a hashy taste doesn't do too much for me(id be smoking hash if I wanted hash taste ;) )
THC bomb has put out some insane grows...I can see why you would choose that strain!!
Also running a few photoperiods of course!! Bomb Seeds Widowbomb(look out!!) and Atomic(30%thc youch!). DP think fast, DP Blueberry, Sweet Seed Mohan Ram(white widow), Jack47 fast version, Dinafem Blue Widow and Delicious Seeds Fruity Chronic Juice.

Buddy you don't know how bad I wish I had some help come harvest....I bought a 12" fan which I am going to make a whip trimmer...speaking of which I need to do that son so I can test it oot on the next indoor batch in 60 days.

Awesome looking flowers as always my friend! Was completely blown away by the purple in the ANQ. Shouldn't have been with the Affy blood in them.

Getting ready to harvest some BlackStones with purple flowers, that I hit with the Haze CBD XXL auto fem dust, should make for some interesting offspring.

Still haven't put together my OD strain list for this year yet, so many great flavors, and have many fem seeds cooking on the vine for OD and indoor right now.

Peace.

Awesome looking flowers as always my friend! Was completely blown away by the purple in the ANQ. Shouldn't have been with the Affy blood in them.

Getting ready to harvest some BlackStones with purple flowers, that I hit with the Haze CBD XXL auto fem dust, should make for some interesting offspring.

Still haven't put together my OD strain list for this year yet, so many great flavors, and have many fem seeds cooking on the vine for OD and indoor right now.

Peace.

Hey great to hear from you bud!! Hope you are doing well! Interesting that the leaves and bud took a plum or maybe maroon is a better description, almost exactly like the plant in the DP catalog! The smoke is fantastic, and I think I have a new clear head body stone which is quite effective on pain...report soon!
Nice...Haze CBD blackstone sounds like an awesome cross! look forward to seeing your outdoor plants...still a bit before its go time...I am ready!! :D

@912GreenSkell yet another class diary man, I really enjoyed it man and great you broke your records despite the hitch with the dreaded rot :slap:

Loving your choices for this season outdoors and will be following along with interest once again. :drool:

Just vaping Haze CBD right now and loving it, very similar to the IP CBD effect wise and I've grown her 4 times now with a 5th incoming....havent you room for one 'little' CBD gal in the corner somewhere ;)

Keep it up dude you do cracking work :worship:

Hey thanks for stopping by @Fragg and for the kind comments bud.
Yeah I know, so many strains I want to try available these days!! I should have acquired some cbd autos to try running in the cab.

Hey buddy! Lookn like some sweet smoke and great upcoming run. Just catchn up and had a chuckle cause I got a NQ soaking and 10 cherries as well as 7 CC coming to finish off this crop and plant extras outdoors this year. Also added Bombs Atomic to my OD collection for the coming season. Just deciding what'll be going out. Got a few ideas though and the Atomics on for sure. Also got tips on special cuttings from trinity I'm stoked on. Were can I get the juicefruity chronics?

Be well man, super sleepy right now. Chat soon

Much love!

Hey buddy! Lookn like some sweet smoke and great upcoming run. Just catchn up and had a chuckle cause I got a NQ soaking and 10 cherries as well as 7 CC coming to finish off this crop and plant extras outdoors this year. Also added Bombs Atomic to my OD collection for the coming season. Just deciding what'll be going out. Got a few ideas though and the Atomics on for sure. Also got tips on special cuttings from trinity I'm stoked on. Were can I get the juicefruity chronics?

Be well man, super sleepy right now. Chat soon

Much love!

Great minds think alike when choosing strain I guess!! cant wait to try atomic...ive smoked some of Bombs flagship strain the Big Bomb photo, and the way they make atomic sound...wowsers!! I am giving Atomic proper treatments first time around with it going in the full sun garden!! Come on 3 pound Atomic!!
Fruity Chronic Juice can be bought from any bank that sells delicious seed. Off the top of my head the vault, Herbies, alibongo from the UK as well as GTA Seedbank and 420kingston here in Canada also have it.
Hmm trinity...not familiar with that strain? Anything to do with the chick from the matrix? :D :D
Take it easy my friend!

Back