Dragon Meds Autowars Season 2: Revenge of the Portal Stone Dragons, Double Dragon and Amnesia Stone

I have been holding off on ordering. I used herbies but dont know if their payment problem is resolved.

I think i want another Humboldt and Bomb
That i dont have.

And the finale of the Stone Dragons, my favorite of the group the Red Dragon at Day 77. She is soooo thick with buds...I am very impressed with this plant and strain!! Final trim done while still alive.
IMG_4764.JPG

A different angle...flower is crazy!! Wish i wouldn't have stunted this one!! Tops of a regular sized lighter for scale
IMG_4771.JPG

Damn the colours on these dragons are just amazing!! Pic taken with macro mode under tungsten lights.
IMG_4751.JPG

Excellent crystal. Never checked under the scope, but I am taking this plant right on que...sometimes you just know.
IMG_4752.JPG

Piney Odour is super nice and strong on this one.
IMG_4758.JPG

Bud density is superior on this plant and strain based on the three 3 I grew out.
IMG_4762.JPG

Hehe yeah those stone dragons are little bud monsters!! I stunted them by running them in 16oz sups until they showed sex which was 21 days. Just too much root restriction so they are tiny...didn't stop the bud from flowing!! The stone dragons and other seed from the autoflower portal puts out amazing stinky, tasty always super potent plants. Really impressed with their stock.

I will swing by and check out your grow for sure...orange crack is mephisto right? Have you considered any of the new DP strains yet? Glueberry, Cinderella Jack?

Wow, mate.......good to know those Dragons come full size. I was happy with what I saw in your post. Yeah, for sure grabbing Auto Night Queen. Just finished up some Auto Blackberry Kush. Curing now. If I have pics lying about, I will post a couple here, if you don't mind. Good vibes to all.

Wow, mate.......good to know those Dragons come full size. I was happy with what I saw in your post. Yeah, for sure grabbing Auto Night Queen. Just finished up some Auto Blackberry Kush. Curing now. If I have pics lying about, I will post a couple here, if you don't mind. Good vibes to all.

Please do post pics of the BBK...its one of the few strains I have yet to grow from dp!

And the finale of the Stone Dragons, my favorite of the group the Red Dragon at Day 77. She is soooo thick with buds...I am very impressed with this plant and strain!! Final trim done while still alive.
View attachment 687255

A different angle...flower is crazy!! Wish i wouldn't have stunted this one!! Tops of a regular sized lighter for scale
View attachment 687254

Damn the colours on these dragons are just amazing!! Pic taken with macro mode under tungsten lights.
View attachment 687256

Excellent crystal. Never checked under the scope, but I am taking this plant right on que...sometimes you just know.
View attachment 687257

Piney Odour is super nice and strong on this one.
View attachment 687258

Bud density is superior on this plant and strain based on the three 3 I grew out.
View attachment 687259
what a fatty!

I have been holding off on ordering. I used herbies but dont know if their payment problem is resolved.

I think i want another Humboldt and Bomb
That i dont have.

What are you thinking about getting from bomb and HSO? These are my inteests from those two:
Cherry Bomb Auto (got seeds)
Bomb photos - Widow Bomb, MediBomb 2, Atomic (got seeds)
HSO - Mango Saphire photo, lost coast OG auto, Dedoverde Haze auto, Blue Dream Auto

I got cherry so thinking about thc.

Have blue dream but have to ask trailanimal, he has another fav. Deoverde haze sound like a must! Or any other recommendations from them.

Also, someone mentioned a supersilver haze that sounds great.

Back